Match Thread: Man United v Villa

limpid

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Cannot believe Casemiro was not booked for taking out Ramsay's standing leg.

They haven't even shown a replay - might of even been a red.

Definitely. Maybe not a red but no yellow is a disgrace.

• Like 1

I don’t get how they’re winning everything in midfield, headers, 50:50s, fouls… I think we’ll seen changes at half time, Unai doesn’t stand for shit like this

Luiz and Dendonker are being bypassed to easily too.

• Like 1

Just now, blunther said:

Pitch looks an absolute state. Wouldn't be surprised to see a bad injury here. 

High line hasn't worked at all. Be surprised if we play the same way second half. 

True. High line wasnt the problem, konsa. Being slightly slower than the rest was. Fine margins

• Like 1

44 minutes and 30 odd seconds, and its the 1st time watkins runs to close down the defenders ! 

Emi b has the touch of a rapist today and Ramsey hasn't even got that.

I have no idea what happened in that 1st half because we looked utter rubbish, can't pass it, can't control it, can't stay on our feat, can't run, can't tackle or win a header.

Down to emery to sort this shambles out as not one player so far has done anything that isn't very poor.

Come on villa, we NEED to improve and get on the score sheet and change studs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

This is Man United at Old Trafford you know. 

Did you expect us to rock up and dominate the ball and pepper their goalmouth with chances? 

Any points here will be hard earned. 

Im sorry  but it doenst matter who you play the passing has been absolutely atrocious 

They have  aleft back at cb and we have done virtually nothing to trouble their back four. 

And they played a tough game thursday night. We look really bad today

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, brummybloke said:

44 minutes and 30 odd seconds, and its the 1st time watkins runs to close down the defenders ! 

Emi b has the touch of a rapist today and Ramsey hasn't even got that.

I have no idea what happened in that 1st half because we looked utter rubbish, can't pass it, can't control it, can't stay on our feat, can't run, can't tackle or win a header.

Down to emery to sort this shambles out as not one player so far has done anything that isn't very poor.

Come on villa, we NEED to improve and get on the score sheet and change studs

There's no point closing defenders on a one man press. Midfield needs to get near him.

Poor half. Looks like United have worked out the offside trap. I’m not sure what Buendia is adding. We’d be better off with Bert! 

The positive is we’re only one behind and that was a lucky deflected shot. 

How many times have their fans shouted for a penalty? It is ridiculous, must be well into double figures. Tough half, they have worked out our defensive line, but hopefully we can keep up our goal per game record and prevent them getting another🤞. A point would be a real bonus today. 

• Like 1