Premier League relegation battle 2022/3

useless

It's impossible to predict, can make arguments for and against all the teams, even Southampton have recently had good results against Chelsea, Man Utd, and today Spurs. Only just noticed that Everton and Wolves have played a game more than everyone else other than Southampton as well, Wolves started well under Lopetegui but it's just one win in six for them now, big game for them next away to Forest who also need to regain some form.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

It's impossible to predict, can make arguments for and against all the teams, even Southampton have recently had good results against Chelsea, Man Utd, and today Spurs. Only just noticed that Everton and Wolves have played a game more than everyone else other than Southampton as well, Wolves started well under Lopetegui but it's just one win in six for them now, big game for them next away to Forest who also need to regain some form.

Would love to beat Wolves and put a nail in their coffin. Its time they pissed off ba k to where they belong. In the 3rd tier.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Diego Costa trying to maintain the peace at the end. 

Looks like it was one of those games.

I had a mate at Uni who was a huge Wolves fan, and his hatred of Leeds was probably stronger even than that of WBA. I've lost touch with him these days, but if he's still around he'll be incandescent today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

So Wolves will be without Matheus Nunes for 3 games after his touchline sending off today. Could be a big miss.

Some shocking refereeing in the Wolves / Leeds game mind.

I mean the worst decision he made was not to send Dawson off. Wolves should probably concentrate on why they are conceding 4 goal to Leeds at home rather than complaining about some very marginal decisions.

Thank goodness we’re out of this scrap. I still think Southampton, Bournemouth and Forest will be the ones to go, but it would be great if one of the real big teams get dragged in and go down.

Be interesting to see how Palace react now, Wolves after their defeat yesterday and Leicester just can’t get going. Such an interesting watch.

• Like 1

Yeah Bournemouth, Southampton & Nottingham dropping seem like the most likely and most boring outcome to me. 

I'd Keegan for some of the others to drop thou.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Thank goodness we’re out of this scrap. I still think Southampton, Bournemouth and Forest will be the ones to go, but it would be great if one of the real big teams get dragged in and go down.

Be interesting to see how Palace react now, Wolves after their defeat yesterday and Leicester just can’t get going. Such an interesting watch.

Yep. I think those 3 will go, which is annoying because I’d love to see one/two of West Ham, Everton, Leeds or Wolves drop.

Unless Southampton or Bournemouth can put a run together, I don’t think it will be as interesting as people are making out towards the end. I think those two may get cut adrift. 

Forest fixtures look not too bad, they've got plenty of games left in which they can get points. And they've proved earlier in the season that they're capable of showing good form, something that the other teams haven't shown at least not to the extent that Forest have, in that sense they remind me a little of Brentford last season who got off to a good start then faded and looked like they might be relegation contenders but in the end stayed up comfortably, and I think we might see something similar with Forest.

15 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I just really want at least one of Everton, West Ham, Leicester & Wolves to go down. Preferrably 3 of them.

Is this your oh so subtle way of saying you don’t think Leeds are all bad?

If it is then I don’t much care for it :rant: ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As so many have said, it's nice to be able to watch this relegation scrap from afar.

With Arsenal v Palace to come here are the latest odds after this w/e matches.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Is this your oh so subtle way of saying you don’t think Leeds are all bad?

If it is then I don’t much care for it :rant: ;)

I can't believe I forgot Leeds. They're defo in that set. My bad, my bad.

**** Leeds.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

As so many have said, it's nice to be able to watch this relegation scrap from afar.

With Arsenal v Palace to come here are the latest odds after this w/e matches.

spacer.png

West Ham continue to be the value proposition in the betting. 

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

No chance West Ham are going down. There are at least 3 worse teams over 38 games than them.

There's only been 2 worse than them over 26 though... and their game in hand is Man City away

I dont think they'll go down, but there's definitely a chance they will

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 3