Jhon Durán

PieFacE

4 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He doesn’t seem ready. Lots of talent but really immature. Somewhat strange January signing when we needed someone who could do a job right away.

He is 19, not sure how “mature” we were expecting 

4 hours ago, macandally said:

He is 19, not sure how “mature” we were expecting 

Jude Bellingham is 19. We can expect more than what Duran has shown so far especially for that amount of money.

**** I'm talking about his level of maturity. Not technical ability.

Edited by AV82
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Jude Bellingham is 19. We can expect more than what Duran has shown so far especially for that amount of money.

Jude Bellingham is worth £120m plus. I’m not sure you’re making a like for like comparison.

• Like 4

Loan looks a pretty solid bet I'd say. He has something but needs a run of 15-20 starts in decent european league to kick on and then he should be ready to be serious player in our squad.

Being regular in Colombia squad should help aswell.

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

Jude Bellingham is worth £120m plus. I’m not sure you’re making a like for like comparison.

I'm saying we can expect more maturity from a 19 year old. In no way am I comparing their current footballing ability.

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

You didn’t say that in your post though.

The post I was responding to was questioning his maturity and what we can expect. I was merely giving an example of another 19 year old who is at the opposite end of the 'maturity spectrum'.

Edited by AV82

I have found it wierd that he hasnt played any u21 games.  Unless it is because we literally have no back up for Ollie whatsover and they cannot risk him getting injured. The kid needs game time . Get his confidence up . Feels like how we treated Davis a bit. Just 10 mins here 20 mins there . Not saying we are doing anything wrong , but if he is a project then that project needs to be developed. 

2 hours ago, AV82 said:

Jude has played top flight football for more than 2 years now & is a regular in the England team & is worth in the region of £150 million, we have Duran who has come from the States as a prospect & cost £18 million, in my eyes you can't compare the two.

• Like 1

Â