Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Match Polls  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/23 at 23:59

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Most harrowing draw ever, too sad too cry, just lying on my side on the floor starring, not even enough energy to blink, want to dissolve into the ground. The stars will never shine again.

Not that this is how we should meaure it as we should only care about our position, but probably worse for Wolves fans, they threw away a lead and a win that would have taken them out of the bottom three, afer our equalizer back into the bottom three they go.

That was a game we would have lost 99 times out a 100 under previous regimes.  Great to get the draw in the end, shame it couldnt be the win but not the end of the world.  Quite a few poor performances, Ming's MOM for me

• Like 4

Terrible the first half. Positive that Emery reacted and changed things at half time, something we’ve not seen from a manager at villa in years. Coutinho looked good, we actually really missed Mcginn. Buendia really sloppy with the ball , Bailey’s confidence looks shot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Woeful. Bailey's finish at the end sunned it up.

Dogshit performance.

I'm finish at that bag of piss served up just now. It's like they felt they done it all at White Hart Lane and only had to turn up today.

I don't want players at my club with that attitude **** whoever think a that way off.

Out off.the ball movement at home was non existent. Out intent, our purpose, our gameplan was nothing.

Utter shit Villa and aim not lettering the manager get away Scott free as he sets them up,  organises them and he got outdone early and didn't change it.

Worst performance from Emery and his side.

Don’t have a cow, man.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Utter shit Villa and aim not lettering the manager get away Scott free as he sets them up,  organises them and he got outdone early and didn't change it.

Worst performance from Emery and his side.

I can't agree about Unai.

He got the initial tactics wrong. Even Sir Alex Ferguson did that sometimes. The important thing is that he adjusted and it worked. SG or even Deano would have waited until 70 minutes were gone to make the sorts of changes he did. (Granted, Deano had only 3 subs most of the time he was here.)

• Like 3

I’m surprised Bailey was still on the pitch at the end, he was poor all game. 

Bit of a meh result. Not at our best, Wolves were well up for it and we didn’t match their intensity.

Some flashes of quality here and there but on the whole a very disjointed performance. Under other regimes we lose that, so that’s a positive.

• Like 2

Happy with that (in the end). One cleared off the line, one absolute chance at the end. Should have been 3 points. Emery still as good as we thought. Wolves dragged back into the relegation mire and have to pay £40mill for their new player even if they go down. Onwards and upwards.

• Like 1

What a turn around , from being completely crap first half to making a right go of it second half. We showed character that's been missing for seasons.

Bailey ....oh dear,  confidence looked shot before that miss , hopefully he can turn it around. 

Motm, Ming's,  nearly Konsa though. 

Wolves played well, their defence looked solid (not the keeper) and as for the lad that scored for em......glad to see him go off.

5 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Augustinsson has played himself into the team with that performance IMO

Absolutely, should be rewarded. Give Digne the Stevenage game then a spell on the bench, he's got to be better than he was today, so sloppy in the first half. 

• Like 1

Â