João Félix

Delphinho123

On 25/12/2022 at 11:42, The_Steve said:

Funny how it’s gone from Atletico want 100 million euro now willing to accept a loan. Almost like the media know nothing. 

seems to be that he's signing a contract extension with Athletico and then going on loan with no option to buy 

I guess   that could just be to raise the price if Chelsea want to buy him at the end of the season though 

Certainly shows desperation from Chelsea. They've paid $11M just to loan him until the Summer and paying 100% of his wages if I've read that right?

Then if they want to buy him come the Summer they are going to have to fork out stupid money for yet another striker 😕

2014's best meme returns, only to be brutalized by TV morning show - The  Verge

37 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

They used the Spanish 'hola' for a Portuguese person, when it should be 'olá'. I don't speak Portuguese so I might be wrong. It's not as silly as using people in Mexican outfits to show support for a Basque manager though.

Edited by Rolta

4 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Straight red on his debut. This guy would have been a disaster here IMO - bad mentality.

Petulance rather than over committed . Good touches but ultimately done nothing apart from puthis manager in even bigger shit 

Â