João Félix

Delphinho123

56 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Why has he got 15.5 games max?   What's the half game he's allowed to play?

My maths was clearly shit.

20 premier league games left, of which he is banned for 3. He’s played 1/2, so 17.5 games.

They reckon the package is worth £15m for fees and wages.

So about £620k per pl match, and £860k fee+wages per match.

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

We were never in for him and he would never have come to us even if we were. Pure speculative rubbish.His next option was Arsenal.

Players like him don't come to clubs like us unfortunately.

I think he is amazing player, far better than what we have in our squad, but thats a hell of a lot of money for a loan.

I was being ironic, doesn't often work around here...

Should have known better...

• 4 months later...

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Nothing like taking the piss out of someone trying to learn the language i bet felix would do a better job talking in english than those two fools trying to say it in Portuguese 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Nothing like taking the piss out of someone trying to learn the language i bet felix would do a better job talking in english than those two fools trying to say it in Portuguese 

Oh come on, just a bit of fun, there's nothing malicious

Edited by Tom13

12 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Oh come on, just a bit of fun, there's nothing malicious

The thing is tom you can see from video felix is getting annoyed. I think he should be applauded for teying to learn the language personally 

Similar to the emery ebening rubbish

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is tom you can see from video felix is getting annoyed. I think he should be applauded for teying to learn the language personally 

Similar to the emery ebening rubbish

He's annoyed at having to do more takes as in his head he thinks it sounds right. I don't think he's annoyed by his teammates pointing it out.

Just now, Don_Simon said:

'Fans' on this forum drop this bullshit often. 

I'm learning Spanish, it's **** hard work. Anyone speaking publicly in a language that's not their own should be applauded.

Completey agree don. I applaud those trying to learn the language not take the piss out of them. Im not criticising you either by the way @Tom13 either more the content of the video

Felix should get them two to try say that phrase i  Portuguese and i bet they dont as well a job as felix has.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Completey agree don. I applaud those trying to learn the language not take the piss out of them. Im not criticising you either by the way @Tom13 either more the content of the video

Felix should get them two to try say that phrase i  Portuguese and i bet they dont as well a job as felix has.

Preach. 

51 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

'Fans' on this forum drop this bullshit often. 

I'm learning Spanish, it's **** hard work. Anyone speaking publicly in a language that's not their own should be applauded.

As someone who lives on Germany I completely agree

Also in a gang of mates yeah you'd mug someone off for that all day long

Only they'll know if that video is cos they're words removed or cos he's part of the gang, if he was part of my gang of mates no way would he get away with that but he wouldn't get away with it cos we love him

• Like 1

He's a right div but one think Mcmanaman said was about Emery, that he came over learnt the language and all people could do was take the piss and it was a disgrace. Especially when people like Bielsa don't even bother 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frodo said:

Love Felix at Villa really do think he would shine ✨️ 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Felix would be my number one target this summer

But aren't there really quite a lot of reasons to be concerned about him? The "if he only had better coaching" narrative has happened before with Felix. The fact is, he has not been "unlocked." I do think Emery would give him the joyous freedom he seems to crave, but I also wonder just how bright he is. I don't know. I feel mixed. He costs a lot, too. He's already snubbed us once, too, or at least, that's how I read last January, unless I'm misremembering. He just doesn't seem interested in the project here.

Chelsea are expected to beat Arsenal and Man Utd to the loan signing of Atletico Madrid's Joao Felix; Portugal international has been unable to fulfil his huge potential under Diego Simeone but a change of scenery could help him finally thrive

Edited by Marka Ragnos

34 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

But aren't there really quite a lot of reasons to be concerned about him? The "if he only had better coaching" narrative has happened before with Felix. The fact is, he has not been "unlocked." I do think Emery would give him the joyous freedom he seems to crave, but I also wonder just how bright he is. I don't know. I feel mixed. He costs a lot, too. He's already snubbed us once, too, or at least, that's how I read last January, unless I'm misremembering. He just doesn't seem interested in the project here.

He’s a bloody genius compared to Grealish 😂

Didn't stop him playing good football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, duke313 said:

He’s a bloody genius compared to Grealish 😂

Didn't stop him playing good football.

I don't know. That's true, probably. Who knows? But it's not so much high IQ or that sort of thing, but also emotional intelligence and imagination. He's not good enough for Villa. I guess I've got to be a bit biased, but I don't think he's clever enough to understand what Villa are all about. I guess it's my Irish hold-a-grudge side, but I still can't forget this Marca report from January. It still stings. You don't need to know Spanish to work out the basic message. We're not attractive enough. It's claimed that we don't have enough "substance" and "history" for him. That's a really ignorant thing to say. Get Villa out of your cack mouth, kid. Of course, it's just one report, perhaps. So maybe I could be persuaded otherwise. And young people -- and old people -- do sometimes say really stupid things, don't they? (Maybe this all stupid.)

Pero hay más, como el Arsenal que parece tomar la delantera ahora que vuelve a pelear la Premier e incluso un Aston Villa que, como desveló MARCA, le tiene entre sus objetivos con la llegada de Emery y gracias a un potencial económico que más quisiera casi cualquier equipo de LaLiga... El problema, un equipo y una ciudad poco atractiva para el jugador, que prefiere una entidad con más enjundia e historia.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

He looked pretty good for Chelsea every time I saw him.

In a team with some structure he'd be magnificent.

Would be an incredible signing IMO.

• Like 2

Â