João Félix

Delphinho123

There's a piece about him in the athletic this morning, we are not even given a slight mention despite quite a well researched article.

I think this is more of last seasoned agent shenanigans mixed with hope. 

Illuminating and persuasive ... sounds like it's not his agent Mendes who is the difficult one to deal with. It's dear old dad.

Felix is represented by super-agent Jorge Mendes, with whom Atletico share good relations. Cadena Cope say that within the club, they do not believe that Mendes would have blindsided them, and in fact are of the opinion that he himself was unaware of Felix’s intentions to go public.

In fact, they feel it was caused by an increasingly tense Felix and his father, who feel that the talented forward is not being treated well by Atletico. As such they want to force an exit.

Yet Cope assure that Atletico will not be swayed by Felix or his father’s attempts to extract him from the Metropolitano, and will continue to demand at least the €65-70m that Los Colchoneros still have to pay from his contract and transfer fee.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

He’s a player I rate and would have been very exciting but at this point I’d be pretty embarrassed both for us and him if this happens. He’s shot himself in the foot in dramatic fashion. Difficult to see where his career goes from here. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He’s clearly advised by a pair of whoppers who are determined to ruin his career chasing the biggest payday.

Isn't he a Mendes client?

If he feels the Villa are beneath him, but nobody else wants him then he'll probably end up in Saudi Arabia.

Edited by duke313
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Isn't he a Mendes client?

If he feels the Villa are beneath him, but nobody else wants him then he'll probably end up in Saudi Arabia.

looks like his dad and agent have priced him out of a move to Barcelona.

• Like 1

I was pretty complimentary about this guy earlier in the window, but as each day passes it becomes clearer that he could actually win a tw*t-off with Mbappe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I was pretty complimentary about this guy earlier in the window, but as each day passes it becomes clearer that he could actually win a tw*t-off with Mbappe.

I just want to see him knocked around a few more weeks, then, as the window closes, he and he dad and his agent may see that VIlla are the most exciting prospect in Europe for a player wanting to develop and grow whilst aiming for the stars.

Athletico? "We'll pass."

Chelsea? "We'll pass."

Barçalona? "We'll pass."

Arsenal? "We'll see."

Former Chelsea striker Joao Felix has been open about his desire to leave Atletico Madrid this summer and prompted a flurry of messages from Arsenal fans with a post on social media.

Aston Villa? "They're not big enough for me." 😂

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Â