João Félix

Delphinho123

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Nothing like taking the piss out of someone trying to learn the language i bet felix would do a better job talking in english than those two fools trying to say it in Portuguese 

Come on, that's a well funny clip. Young lads clowning around.

If that was two German 19 year old's from Bayern's reserves laughing at Jude Bellingham's English accent speaking German it would be just as funny.

It's nothing like taking the piss out of a manager who's doing something serious like a press interview or running a training session.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Come on, that's a well funny clip. Young lads clowning around.

If that was two German 19 year old's from Bayern's reserves laughing at Jude Bellingham's English accent speaking German it would be just as funny.

It's nothing like

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Why? 

taking the piss out of a manager who's doing something serious like a press interview or running a training session.

Havent seen anyonw upload anything of that though? I doubt any of us would find it funny because we are not German speakers.

I stick with my original point 🙂

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Why? 

I think he looked good but bad managed. I mean even messi would look shit under lampard!

2 hours ago, Harkanon said:

Oh cmon.  That vid was funny.  Not everything needs to be picked apart from within an inch of its life.  Lads just having fun.  Even the timing by Felix with the pause.  Hilarious

I dunno.

I'm first generation Australian, thick Aussie accent and can speak nothing but English. My father, though, is Hungarian. He's been living here since he was 19, coming as a refugee in 1956. He speaks English only now and very well - in fact, he'd now struggle to speak his original tongue - but could never lose his accent.

It still cuts him up when people make fun of it. Like there's something he could do about it.

But hey, it's just a bit of fun, innit?

11 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

I dunno.

I'm first generation Australian, thick Aussie accent and can speak nothing but English. My father, though, is Hungarian. He's been living here since he was 19, coming as a refugee in 1956. He speaks English only now and very well - in fact, he'd now struggle to speak his original tongue - but could never lose his accent.

It still cuts him up when people make fun of it. Like there's something he could do about it.

But hey, it's just a bit of fun, innit?

I've lived in UK since I was 13. My mum can speak English well but with the biggest eastern European accent, and always says funny phrases that make no sense.

I myself have an accent and sometimes throw in something the wrong way round.

Personally, I always laugh at it. If someone takes the piss in a pub/conversation, I also laugh, I realise stuff I say is often funny.

I guess everyone takes it different. 

20 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is tom you can see from video felix is getting annoyed. I think he should be applauded for teying to learn the language personally 

Similar to the emery ebening rubbish

Yep and the ironic thing, is that the person who gets it most wrong is the guy on the right who can't even get the words right in his OWN language yet is laughing at his colleague. "To the game"? Tool.

Bottom line is Felix looked like he couldn't hack the PL at Chelsea, why would we want him? He'd be very expensive given how risky he'd be. 

Personally hope we go nowhere near him, we already did a deal like this with Coutinho and look how that worked out. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Bottom line is Felix looked like he couldn't hack the PL at Chelsea, why would we want him? He'd be very expensive given how risky he'd be. 

Personally hope we go nowhere near him, we already did a deal like this with Coutinho and look how that worked out. 

but how many players from chelsea looked good last season? I mean even enzo didnt look great tbh. Started well then faltered as did most of their players

I think under someone like emery he could bw awesome

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Only thing in Felix favour except age is that maybe the 6 months adapted him to the league. I dont think it would be a sensible signing for us

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

but how many players from chelsea looked good last season? I mean even enzo didnt look great tbh. Started well then faltered as did most of their players

I think under someone like emery he could bw awesome

I doubt it, I don't think he's cut out for the PL. Anyway I don't think there's any chance of us signing him so it's probably academic. 

• 2 weeks later...

We're a "second rank" team, apparently.

Somehow, I think we'll manage without you, João. This guy just seems like an entitled, somewhat deluded fellow.

They’re spending big this summer to back Unai Emery, and it was claimed at the beginning of the month that the Spanish boss would love to sign Félix if he can.

That was followed by a claim five days ago that Aston Villa were still working on the move and a very ambitious first purchase for new director of football Monchi.

It seems the latter will have to work hard to make it happen, though, with Pacojo reporting that Félix is ‘vetoing’ moves to certain clubs.

“Joao Félix has vetoed any possible exit to a club that does not play the Champions League,” AS report him saying.

“After Chelsea, second-rank teams from the Premier have knocked on the door, but the Portuguese does not even want to hear about them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Somehow, I think we'll manage without you, João. This guy just seems like an entitled, somewhat deluded fellow.

Those don't seem to be quotes directly from him. He wants to play CL football as he's been doing his whole career, hardly offensive is it? Not like he's planning to stay with Chelsea.

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Those don't seem to be quotes directly from him. He wants to play CL football as he's been doing his whole career, hardly offensive is it? Not like he's planning to stay with Chelsea.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i would take it as a pinch of salt personally no quotes at all

You may be right, but I hope we move on. If I'm interpreting the media correctly, it all came from a podcast interview with a Spanish journalist Francisco Delgado. He's a respected journo, I think? It's also the second time we've heard this sort of perspective from his entourage. Felix is not for me. 

14 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I mean in what ways are we not a "second rank" team? We have finished in the top half of the Premier League for the first time in well over a decade. While João has played in the Champions League for the last 6 seasons in a row. Not sure how that makes him deluded or entitled to want to stay playing in the Champions League. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

I mean in what ways are we not a "second rank" team? We have finished in the top half of the Premier League for the first time in well over a decade. While João has played in the Champions League for the last 6 seasons in a row. Not sure how that makes him deluded or entitled to want to stay playing in the Champions League. 

I have for years found it impossible to think of Aston Villa as anything but the absolutely greatest football club on earth. And any player who would not dream of playing for us instantly earns my dislike and harsh judgement. Not claiming any of it is logical!

• Thanks 1

Â