Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/11/2022 at 20:01, M_Afro said:

The fact that he is plying his trade in the championship probably tells you all that you need to know. He’s a top man Dean and he will forever be remembered with great fondness by most villa fans but there’s absolutely no evidence that he is a top manager. It doesn’t mean we should think any less of the man though. He’s deserved his place in our history.

I don’t make you wrong but Norwich we’re a premier league team when he took over as no doubt you are aware and also it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that Dean does evolve into a great manager in the fullness of time ?

53 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I have no idea how you could pronounce birth any other way. Birth IS pronounced 'berth'. By everyone. Isn't it? 

😆

It's about emphasis on the e and elongating the r so it sounds like an errr sound for us Brummies. It was also to correct the spelling of birth.😉👍

5 hours ago, brommy said:

😆

It's about emphasis on the e and elongating the r so it sounds like an errr sound for us Brummies. It was also to correct the spelling of birth.😉👍

In the Black Country, of course, it's "burth"

• Like 1

I dont think we are going to go down so im hoping emery takes fa cup seriously as this is absymal and needs to be improved although we got screwed in the liverpool one with the kids

Screenshot_20221204-112641_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think we are going to go down so im hoping emery takes fa cup seriously as this is absymal and needs to be improved 

Its bad on paper but 2 of them we were in the Championship with other priorities, one we played our under 15s

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Its bad on paper but 2 of them we were in the Championship with other priorities, one we played our under 15s

We should still have won those two in championship i feel. Lets hope we put it right against Stevenage. No more weak teams lets take this seriously 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think we are going to go down so im hoping emery takes fa cup seriously as this is absymal and needs to be improved although we got screwed in the liverpool one with the kids

Is that Peterborough game the last time Davis scored for us? 🤣

• Haha 1

On 03/12/2022 at 16:11, mjmooney said:

I have no idea how you could pronounce birth any other way. Birth IS pronounced 'berth'. By everyone. Isn't it? 

Scousers would pronounce it beeerth.

• Like 1

Can't remember last time we had a manager where the whole fan base were united and in full support.

Even under Smith there were always a portion of the fanbase that were skeptical due to him coming from the lower leagues.

54 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Can't remember last time we had a manager where the whole fan base were united and in full support.

Even under Smith there were always a portion of the fanbase that were skeptical due to him coming from the lower leagues.

Give it time mate 😉

• Like 2

Â