Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

5 minutes ago, Raymond said:

I'm sure allowing a clearly overmatched manager that has lost the dressing room to continue in the job through this run of winnable matches will not come back to haunt us at the end of the season. No way these points end up mattering. Thisisfine.gif

I agree what are they waiting for. We only play 38 games, tossing to of them off to see if something different happens in them to what has happened for the last year is unforgivable. 

today is what I knew would happen and said last week put an effort in defeat against Chelsea then this woeful effort. 

john mcginn and Bailey need sacking after that half 

Just now, CVByrne said:

Gerrard will be in charge for Brentford but he's sacked the next day regardless

Which is stupid. Should have been given the bullet a month ago. A temporary manager may have got more out of them. 

• Like 2

Should be 3 or 4 down. No matter what happens in the second half our owners should have seen enough during these 12 months to know that Gerrard is not the guy to take us forward. Or even to keep us in the league.

This is a disgrace. 

Absolute garbage system. Fulham in control and putting passes together. 

all our players look like they’re wearing their boots on the wrong feet! 

Gerrard should do a Ronaldo and walk away mid game. 

we are going down with this charlatan in charge 

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Buendia and Archer and Cash for Bailey and Ings and Bednarek.

Gerrard doesn't have the stones nor the intelligence to make any changes. He probably liked what he saw from that opening 45.

its sad that we bombed out trezeguet and el ghazi for peanuts...can anyone here tell me seriously that they would do any worse than what we have at the moment? Whether you thought they weren't the quality we needed, im confident the pair of them would have got a few goals for us this season and at least shown some effort and commitment.....i fear we have jumped the gun in many respects and if purslow is not going to change anything thrn we will have to recalibrate our expectations.....i can't believe we are managing to balls this up with the ownership we have, tbf to them they need to make the change if purslow won't, he might quit if he feels he has been undermined but we need gerrard out of here ASAP

• Like 2