Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

He runs like a player from very early computer games. He reminded me of my old Atari. Happy days. 

Edited by av1

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Why does he keep getting subbed on, last change, when we're chasing the game?

He's a bit tall and might end up getting hit on the head by a cross or a corner? 

• Like 2

It was just the wrong call to put him on. He's not an attacking midfielder at all so bizarre timing at 0-2 down.

If Gerrard wasn't so against Sanson it would've made more sense to put him on just to get 20 minutes in his legs and get his season going.

I agree the logic of this signing is looking more bizarre now with Luiz signing on again. He hasn't started yet despite being here six weeks and will be further down when Kamara is fit again in December.

Perhaps if we went to 3atb he might play there as he did on occasions for Wolves but currently he's just another expensive bench warmer who isn't going to significantly improve first 11.

• Like 4

i really would love to know what sanson has said/done to remain on the bench whilst this guy trudges his way on each game. genuinely believe punches must've been thrown or he's called purslow/gerrard/lange a word removed or something

it literally makes zero sense

• Like 2

Used in the wrong position. Shock. 

As a second DCM he may have worth. 

As a wide CM in a three, use Sanson.

As a game-changing attacking sub, use literally anyone else on the bench. 

• Like 2

Â