Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

17 hours ago, Tom13 said:

You know as well as anyone that Steven can't and won't leave McGinn and Ramsey out. The two players that unbalance our team when played together in CM, Steven sees as our undroppables!

This. You won't see a lineup while Gerrard is here that doesn't feature both players. I'm sure he'd even play both out of position as long as it meant they were on the pitch.

Ramsey I can understand. McGinn is just pish.

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

This. You won't see a lineup while Gerrard is here that doesn't feature both players. I'm sure he'd even play both out of position as long as it meant they were on the pitch.

Ramsey I can understand. McGinn is just pish.

Ramsey is a must.

When played in a forward role (like he is for England u23's).

Edited by Steero113

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Seems like a player we just signed as he was available and have zero idea how to play him. Not sure he was the sub to put on at 75 minutes to try win the game

Agree but also think he looked alright, wanted the ball, passed the ball, moved, so more than a few out there and was quicker doing it

Vs a team that puts us on the back foot he'll look more useful

Just now, AV82 said:

Not sure why we subbed on Dendoncker when looking for a goal. He's an out and out DM and nothing more. Another bizarre choice when Sanson is sat on the bench.

We have a clueless gimp incompetent fraud as a manager?

• Like 2

I thought Dendoncker looked decent. Not a guy who’s going to win us a game, but we looked better when he came on for McGinn. I’d like to see him start. Firstly I’d like to see Gerrard sacked, but secondly I’d like to see McGinn benched for Dendoncker

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

In Kamara's absence Dendoncker should start every time.  Instantly allows Luiz to play in his best position but it's all just based about fitting **** McGinn in isn't it.

This. Dendoncker looks nice and composed. Him and Luiz all the way.

Â