Pre Match Thread

villa89

10 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Delighted Luiz has stayed, and we have added some useful reinforcements before the window slammed shut, so it will be very interesting to see exactly which seats they all pick on the subs bench today.

Shame Gerrard won't pick him ahead of McGinn though

It will only depress me, make me angry and upset me so I'm not going to bother watching this one.

Going to go to the pub which hasn't go Sky and down a few while checking the score on my phone.

Plus, i can't stand City and everything about them.

I'd go

Martinez

Konsa.    Chambers Mings

Cash.                                               Digne

Bailey.  McGinn Kamara Luiz.  Ramsey

Edited by Adman
Reason

14 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

We are heading to Tayto Park to celebrate my son kicking cancers ass!! So will miss this one but I hope it's not a cricket score.

Instant tear rolling down my face, so happy for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Is this game and the result a free pass for Stevie? 

Not for me, I think its the day VP turns, it's bubbling away after the start and the transfer window, I think the anger will show in the second half 

Also expect more than a fair few "might as well be 5 and hope we sack the word removed" comments once we concede the first, that's where I am, don't want us to lose ever but also don't want us to get absolutely battered 1-0 today, if we're going to lose then let it be by a plug pulling scoreline 

Expecting chants of "what the **** is going on" and "sacked in the morning" 

With all this negativity I’m wondering if we’ll play well and lose 1 or 2 nil instead of 10.

*For the record if it meant seeing the back of Gerrard tonight I’d take conceding double digits.