Pre Match Thread

villa89

2 minutes ago, Joshie2000 said:

It doesn't matter who he picks, the bedwetters on here would slag any formation and players picked, I do wonder why they bother to watch. 

How about until SG is gone just get behind the team and manager regardless, some on here have wanted him gone from day 1 and this forum has become unbearable this last few months as every thread is just ruined by the same bedwetters and the. SG out agenda, yes you want him gone, we get that but can't you just keep it to the SG thread. 

Whilst I.mostly agree with you

I dont think Villatalk is for you

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Say the unthinkable happens and gerrard wins. Then what ?

Obviously more chance of me becoming captain america

Then I would support SG for another game, results are what he is paid for. IF he was to win and keep winning, I would applaud him again. 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

My serious prediction, Villa are well up for it. High intensity from the off and look pretty good. Lose by 1 goal.

My serious prediction, Villa are well up for it. 

High intensity, chasing the ball for 17 mins before we touch it. Knackered by half time with no changes until 81 mins. 

0-6. Gerrard hit by two cabbages. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Weird...I guess: 

Watkins

Ramsey                  Bailey

McGinn

Luiz    Kamara 

Lop side them all on the left and I think you’ve got it.

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Iv'e said this, lot of random teams losing/drawing, helps us, it's far from over 6 games in. New manager, win a few, we could be back to midtable by the end of the year easy, then kick on to our top 10 finish.

But that relies on a new manager which isn’t going to happen.