Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

Just now, daft said:

God you guys are miserable. 

I haven’t commented yet about the match but what do you want people to do? Celebrate a terrible first half? Give people something to be positive about and people will be positive. 

We look weak, no plan and early days yet but we just look like we picked up after last season without any pre season. Same team pretty much, same errors same lack of creativity. 

Hopefully we get back into this and get something out of the game. We have all the round pieces but Gerrard seems determined to put them all in the square holes. Fingers crossed he wakes up as do the players. We are a very capable team. Just not showing it at present. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

It does make you wonder what they were working on in preseason, it’s the same football as last season. Is this what Gerrard wants?

It's something I wondered during preseason. I really thought he was going to stamp his style on the team in preseason, but it looks like nothing has changed?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Luiz for Ramsey to balance us up and help us keep the ball.

Buendia for Coutinho to give us some urgency and creativity up front.

Obvious subs, I agree 100%. Won't happen, will it?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Luiz for Ramsey to balance us up and help us keep the ball.

Buendia for Coutinho to give us some urgency and creativity up front.

So, after a good pre-season, why does the gaffer still not know what our best team is?

• Like 2

Utterly appalling, again.

Looks like the glaring issues that were present last season and obvious in pre-season aren't going to change.

Going to be a long season under this fraud.

• Like 1