Luis Suarez

maqroll

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not really he has started just 25 games in 2 seasons at the club

That's incorrect. He started 36 games in league and CL and scored 21 goals in 20/21.

Last season he started 25 games in both competitions (plus 17 sub appearances) and scored 12. That's pretty much the same as Watkins managed in 34 starts.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

That's incorrect. He started 36 games in league and CL and scored 21 goals in 20/21.

Last season he started 25 games in both competitions (plus 17 sub appearances) and scored 12. That's pretty much the same as Watkins managed in 34 starts.

We were talking about Kondogbia 😛 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We were talking about Kondogbia 😛 

I've only seen him maybe 5 times this season for Atletico 

Hard for me to judge really.

As he seemed to do some really good things, interceptions etc, but also seemed to get Outmuscled a few times as well.

Wasn't necessarily keeping an eye on him though.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

4 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Silly me...Of course you were! It is the Luis Suarez thread after all 😄

Is chat about Ciaran Clark in the Botman thread

Its what we do on here :P 

We could certainly use him for 1/2 seasons.Against Man $ity we had about 5/7 chances and scored 2.Against Burnley we had about 12 chances.We are not taking enough of the chances we get.Someone like Swarez will put them away,and,hopefully make Watkins and Ings better strikers.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic doing it for United at 37 and 38. Benzema going to win Ballon D'or at 34 and is less than a year younger than Suarez. Suarez salary is reported to be £160k / 200k euro. So can fit in our pay structure. 

Hilarious there is opposition to him joining. But look there was lots of opposition to Coutinho too. 

The profile of the club in a World Cup year with Gerrard, Coutinho, Suarez all at the club!!

It's not his age that's the problem.

• Like 2

Â