Match Thread: Villa v Leeds

limpid

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Not really Jammy… every time they put a ball in during that spell it looked like they would score. Their crossing is making us very very uncomfortable, and exposing a bit of a weakness. 

Yeah we are struggling with how many they get forward and with their running but still two big deflections in their goals

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Why oh why is the keeper not grabbing that 

I love Emi, I really do but, I thought that maybe he could've done better with all three goals. The first wasn't right in the corner, the second maybe he could have jumped to try to punch it? The third, why not come out for it? 

Having said all that, Mings and Konsa have been appalling all game. Mings definitely at fault for the first although, I think VAR should've looked at Rodrigo being offside. For the second, how does Mings not win that challenge against James? He then clears off the line only to seconds later airshot one straight to their scorer. Bad day at the office for him. 

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Why do Mings and sometimes Konsa keep bombing on? Reminds me of Micah Richards the season we went down, just stay back the benefit is nowhere near the risk

Trying to make amends is my guess on Mings' part. I'd rather he stayed back and not create holes. 

Tyrone Mings is the difference between this side challenging for Europe and not...