Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Getting a few concepts in a bit early this year. Saw a tweet somewhere saying the away was going to be sky blue and the third yellow, could be a load of nonsense but figured I'd work with that for now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Love the Home kit

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Castore are doing the new England cricket kits.  The T20 one looks quite nice.  Dunno what ours would look like if you had claret with our lion on the front and blue sleeves.

spacer.png

🤢

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Getting a few concepts in a bit early this year. Saw a tweet somewhere saying the away was going to be sky blue and the third yellow, could be a load of nonsense but figured I'd work with that for now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I'd be interested in that home kit, don't like the collar but the body is different and good

Would love see that home shirt as is but with a round collar in the blue and no centre stripe.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Castore are doing the new England cricket kits.  The T20 one looks quite nice.  Dunno what ours would look like if you had claret with our lion on the front and blue sleeves.

spacer.png

Got the lion on there too. 

21 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

spacer.png

Looks like a warm-up jersey.

Might work as a GK kit in another color like yellow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

So I've been having a play in photoshop taking one of our more iconic tops and giving it the new badge, cazoo etc...

94-AVFC-GK.jpg

A closer look at the pattern, tried to replicate the actual look the Bozzie wore with the 'speckled/noise' effect...

closer-fabric.jpg.8fd6f112398a825c48cc0b3db0030b86.jpg

Drop the stripes and I’d buy that in a heartbeat. I just want one insane kit. 

Also the glow you’ve got around it got me thinking. Hear me out here, but what if we have a kit that also GLOWS IN THE DARK???

Edited by Spoony