Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

10 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Drop the stripes and I’d buy that in a heartbeat. I just want one insane kit. 

Also the glow you’ve got around it got me thinking. Hear me out here, but what if we have a kit that also GLOWS IN THE DARK???

The stripes are on the original keeper kit that Bozzie wore.

On 27/04/2022 at 16:52, Teale's 'tache said:

Getting a few concepts in a bit early this year. Saw a tweet somewhere saying the away was going to be sky blue and the third yellow, could be a load of nonsense but figured I'd work with that for now.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That away kit is beautiful imo. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

So I've been having a play in photoshop taking one of our more iconic tops and giving it the new badge, cazoo etc...

94-AVFC-GK.jpg

A closer look at the pattern, tried to replicate the actual look the Bozzie wore with the 'speckled/noise' effect...

closer-fabric.jpg.8fd6f112398a825c48cc0b3db0030b86.jpg

I spent a lot of money to get the original version which I wear proudly to every match.

If this was actually ever made I'd buy ten of them! 🤣

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I don’t usually advocate it but man, just once it would be nice to wear next seasons kit on the last day of the season. Just once. 

I’ve given up even trying to buy new kit for the kids over the summer, when they want to wear it on holiday etc.  Such a missed opportunity by the club. Kids aren’t bothered by the time they’re back in school in September. 

27 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I’ve given up even trying to buy new kit for the kids over the summer, when they want to wear it on holiday etc.  Such a missed opportunity by the club. Kids aren’t bothered by the time they’re back in school in September. 

They usually have the new Man U kit around May so why would they bother with Villa in September 

17 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I don’t usually advocate it but man, just once it would be nice to wear next seasons kit on the last day of the season. Just once. 

Like we used to, oh how we can hope

21 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Lverpool and Bayern have both released theirs today, the 5th of May

Bayern is nice, a classic, but Liverpool is a bit meeeeh. I guess that's what you could have expected from a red shirt. 

bayern are part owned by adidas so they probably get a lot of preference, they're also tied in to a mega deal with tmobile

still got qatar on the arm though despite all the fan noise, should be the last year of that deal so next years shirt might not be so quick

Look how good these shirts look with the gold W. All future Villa shirts should have a gold sponsor logo, IMO. 

Edited by maqroll

22 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I think the last time we did was back in the Diadora days?

Edit: It was our last home game of the 2002/03 season, a 1-0 win against Sunderland.

Edited by Woody1000

If we play in Australia on the 14th July, you'd hope they'd have launched it and have it on sale by then.

This gets raised regularly at supporters meetings and they just dion't seem to get it - they look at us like a dog when you blow on its nose when we suggest having the kit out and available on the 1st June.

There will be at least two other friendlies and with the season starting on the 6th August, I wouldn't have thought we'll fly back from Australia on the 26th/27th and then try to fit in a friendly between then and the opening day - so potentially two friendlies prior to the 14th July.

I think we might be wearing it by the 5th July and selling it by November at the very latest. 😛

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If we play in Australia on the 14th July, you'd hope they'd have launched it and have it on sale by then.

This gets raised regularly at supporters meetings and they just dion't seem to get it - they look at us like a dog when you blow on its nose when we suggest having the kit out and available on the 1st June.

There will be at least two other friendlies and with the season starting on the 6th August, I wouldn't have thought we'll fly back from Australia on the 26th/27th and then try to fit in a friendly between then and the opening day - so potentially two friendlies prior to the 14th July.

I think we might be wearing it by the 5th July and selling it by November at the very latest. 😛

Revenue missed.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

Would be cool to see a mockup of the claret and blue reversed, so blue torso, claret arms, white shorts, claret socks 

Just so you could remind yourself of what a Villa home kit should never, ever, look like?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

Would be cool to see a mockup of the claret and blue reversed, so blue torso, claret arms, white shorts, claret socks 

Best example I could find you:

Vigo Football Shirt

Astra Football Shorts

Optima Football Socks

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3