Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Has not the Castore talk always been of the 2 + 2 = 47 ilk?

Plus surely no manufacturer would be mad enough to two-tone the badge colours of the home kit, let alone an incoming manufacturer.  Either don't do that shit at all (I will die on the hill that it always, always looks cheap) or save it for the 3rd and/or training kits.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Has not the Castore talk always been of the 2 + 2 = 47 ilk?

Plus surely no manufacturer would be mad enough to two-tone the badge colours of the home kit, let alone an incoming manufacturer.  Either don't do that shit at all (I will die on the hill that it always, always looks cheap) or save it for the 3rd and/or training kits.

Going by the overall look they could surely do a lot more than that with the badge, perhaps change it from a lion to a poodle.

4 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

My guess is that this is a concept design, judging not only by the dodgy colour scheme but also the levitating buttons on the collar.

Yeah that button struck me as fake too.

• Like 1

As usual we'll moan about it, then they will grow on us, and we'll buy them anyway.

I actually like the look of it. lol

I've always been more of an away/3rd kit buyer anyway to be fair.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I'm guessing they leaked the news last year to try have a monitor on the feedback on social media and here etc 

It was somewhere between negative and hostile

Whats the perfect answer to remedy that? **** about with the claret body 🤦‍♂️ if that's the home then they're on an absolute hiding to nothing, strangely though if that's the away or third then I think it could be alright 

• Like 2