Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

12 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Castore been confirmed as new kit supplier then ?

Their stuff ain't cheap, even their regular sports apparel is pricey.

Don't remember seeing anything official and I was assuming that any/all Castore talk was people putting 2 (Kappa deal expiring) plus 2 (Rangers having Castore) together and getting tweflty.

• Thanks 1

Whomever the next manufacturer is, it'd sure be swell to a) not be one of the last kit reveals in world football b) have the shirts ready to sell before pre-season starts c) make enough shirts to sell throughout the campaign and d) not have a sizing structure/fit that makes me feel like Mr. Creosote.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MentalM said:

Going to be crucified noe, but I Linda liked it 😐

Is it wrong that I do too? 

Make the red darker and I wouldn't be that unhappy tbh. 

And I don't think the background helps on that mock up. 

Edited by HKP90

In an ideal world I would like a Nike kit which paid homage to the '94 striped home kit. Although that's probably mainly for nostalgia purposes. 

I know the original '94 kit was asics, but I like Nike kits (I liked the material and embossing in their '96 kit), and I think Brighton's strip this year is a mile ahead of some of the other vomit inducing efforts knocking around. 

3 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

Don't remember seeing anything official and I was assuming that any/all Castore talk was people putting 2 (Kappa deal expiring) plus 2 (Rangers having Castore) together and getting tweflty.

Have checked their Wikipedia page and we are listed as a customer from next season, even though I know anyone can edit these pages to say whatever.

23 hours ago, nick76 said:

Nah, I read from the guy who did it who just said he was doing extreme versions of a kit, just playing about, he didn’t like it either.  I will try and find the comment if I can as it was early this morning I think.

edit:

Beat me to it, I saw this tweet as well and was going to point it out

Can't believe how many people jump on false stories

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HKP90 said:

In an ideal world I would like a Nike kit which paid homage to the '94 striped home kit. Although that's probably mainly for nostalgia purposes. 

I know the original '94 kit was asics, but I like Nike kits (I liked the material and embossing in their '96 kit), and I think Brighton's strip this year is a mile ahead of some of the other vomit inducing efforts knocking around. 

I hated that kit.  I had one but I thought it looked tacky.  I understand the nostalgia around it with the cup but I wasn’t a fan of the kit at all. I actually saw mine in my back room a couple of days ago by coincidence.

35 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I hated that kit.  I had one but I thought it looked tacky.  I understand the nostalgia around it with the cup but I wasn’t a fan of the kit at all. I actually saw mine in my back room a couple of days ago by coincidence.

Fair enough. Swings, roundabouts etc.

36 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Actually, tell you what was tacky. I rewatched the ‘94 cup final a while back, and the suits our players were given for wembley…Man U came out in (albeit quite hideous) designer gear, and we came out in cack suits from Ciro Citerio (think they were official sponsors at the time). Talk about head games.

28 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Actually, tell you what was tacky. I rewatched the ‘94 cup final a while back, and the suits our players were given for wembley…Man U came out in (albeit quite hideous) designer gear, and we came out in cack suits from Ciro Citerio (think they were official sponsors at the time). Talk about head games.

Haha I remember my first work suit was Ciro Citterio, very chav chic if I do say so myself 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Haha I remember my first work suit was Ciro Citterio, very chav chic if I do say so myself 😂

On then back of 94 cup win made sure my first suit & waistcoat was from Ciro Citterio - felt Like I’d made it … at 13 😂 it was a shiny light grey number with oversized jacket 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...