Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Looking at their pricing looks like we are in for another price hike. Other teams RRP is £65 believe ours started at £57 last year.

Whilst I wish people didn't complain about the kit designs or quality, at least in advance, I will agree that the release dates (although again, as yet unknown) look to be lagging behind. Not having kit to sell in Australia would be criminal really. I doubt many over there would be ordering much with presumably huge delivery costs, and this is a once in a decade or something opportunity to shift a lot of merch down under.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Whilst I wish people didn't complain about the kit designs or quality, at least in advance, I will agree that the release dates (although again, as yet unknown) look to be lagging behind. Not having kit to sell in Australia would be criminal really. I doubt may over there would be ordering much with presumably huge delivery costs, and this is a once in a decade or something opportunity to shift a lot of merch down under.

It really is amateurish. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Why does it matter that there is a conflict of interest? We're not obliged to tender the work.

Owner sponsorship, same issue the likes of Man City are investigated for

4 minutes ago, Walmley_Villa said:

They aren't sponsors though. They manufacture the kits. They may get a certain  prestige from it, but they are essentially subcontractors.

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

They aren't sponsors though. They manufacture the kits. They may get a certain  prestige from it, but they are essentially subcontractors.

It would have their brand all over it though ?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

7 hours ago, Walmley_Villa said:

Adidas own part of bayern and still get to pay them an obscene amount of money each season 

Nas is a shareholder and member of the non executive board, one of over 20, we won't be getting any favours out of Adidas that would then lead to a conflict of interest or problems over manipulating FFP

Edited by villa4europe

10 hours ago, HKP90 said:

We get paid to wear their gear. They have offered us the most end of as did Kappa and Macron before them. Whether Adidas can or can't supply us they obviously aren't currently interested or offered less. 

I'm not sure what the big thing with them is, I'll always associate West Ham as the Adidas Claret and Blue club. 

I've always thought New Balance kits looked decent. 

13 minutes ago, Walmley_Villa said:

We get paid to wear their gear. They have offered us the most end of as did Kappa and Macron before them. Whether Adidas can or can't supply us they obviously aren't currently interested or offered less. 

I'm not sure what the big thing with them is, I'll always associate West Ham as the Adidas Claret and Blue club. 

I've always thought New Balance kits looked decent. 

"End of". You love to see it.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Don't say I never do anything for you...

s-l1600 (0).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpeg

s-l1600 (2).jpeg

s-l1600 (3).jpeg

s-l1600 (4).jpeg

s-l1600 (5).jpeg

s-l1600 (6).jpeg

s-l1600 (7).jpeg

s-l1600 (8).jpeg

s-l1600 (9).jpeg

s-l1600 (10).jpeg

s-l1600 (11).jpeg

I like the home and third, still not sure about the away.

The colour of the floor is different between the home and away so again not giving us a clear idea what colour the away actually is 😬.

Thanks Rob!