Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

16 minutes ago, useless said:

There's a picture of one online with a rubberized badge, I think the players normally have a printed badge because it makes the shirt more lightweight, their top also made of a lighter material, which is why you see their shirts get so easily ripped in games. In fact I read that for fans it's better to get the cheaper replica top as those will last longer.

FUKNb1kXsAEZIhS?format=jpg&name=small

The claret seems to lack a certain vibrancy that I associate with AV claret, could be just the light or maybe an early prototype, either way will get used it and will eventually become just another Villa top, I don't wear them myself as I don't like the material, so doesn't really matter too much to me, but always interested to see what they come up with for each season.

Great so the pro version has the chevrons pattern in the claret and the normal doesn’t. **** off with that crap. 

100% the dullness and wrong colours in these images is down to the lighting and camera phones…  standard electric lighting and camera phones make rubbish pictures. 

also the photos I’ve shared with the black carpet is from a dude on Instagram selling moody gear (i suspect)

so take them as fakes 

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, useless said:

There's a picture of one online with a rubberized badge, I think the players normally have a printed badge because it makes the shirt more lightweight, their top also made of a lighter material, which is why you see their shirts get so easily ripped in games. In fact I read that for fans it's better to get the cheaper replica top as those will last longer.

FUKNb1kXsAEZIhS?format=jpg&name=small

The claret seems to lack a certain vibrancy that I associate with AV claret, could be just the light or maybe an early prototype, either way will get used it and will eventually become just another Villa top, I don't wear them myself as I don't like the material, so doesn't really matter too much to me, but always interested to see what they come up with for each season.

Make sense, except the Kappa pro kits have the lovely rubberised/fabric relief badge heat applied to them

The badge looks absolutely shit on the away shirt. If you're going to use the colours of the kit instead of the real colours of the badge, you'd at least **** colour match them, right? 

• Like 1

I've juts had a look at the Castore kits for Newcastle, Rangers and Wolves and all the official images have a sown badge and not this stamp badge. Do we even know if these images are legit?  I mean the designs are probably correct if they have leaked, but for all we know they are knockoffs you find on chinese sites.

wolves_2021_2022_home_kit_d.jpeg (900×900)

25 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I've juts had a look at the Castore kits for Newcastle, Rangers and Wolves and all the official images have a sown badge and not this stamp badge. Do we even know if these images are legit?  I mean the designs are probably correct if they have leaked, but for all we know they are knockoffs you find on chinese sites.

wolves_2021_2022_home_kit_d.jpeg (900×900)

I would imagine if NV posted these they are legit mate

When I look at some of the incredibly creative and cool kit designs on Twitter designed by random people, my heart sinks at the thoroughly uninspired and cookie cutter kits that teams end up wearing. 

@NurembergVillan

Why do kit manufacturers not employ more cutting edge designers and use cooler designs? Is it that much more expensive to produce shirts with more intricate designs?

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Do we even know if these images are legit?  I mean the designs are probably correct if they have leaked, but for all we know they are knockoffs you find on chinese sites.

Given who posted it, it's legit

17 minutes ago, maqroll said:

When I look at some of the incredibly creative and cool kit designs on Twitter designed by random people, my heart sinks at the thoroughly uninspired and cookie cutter kits that teams end up wearing. 

@NurembergVillan

Why do kit manufacturers not employ more cutting edge designers and use cooler designs? Is it that much more expensive to produce shirts with more intricate designs?

I vaguely remember NV said in the past that mocking up a picture on photoshop with none of the real world headaches of materials, sewing/bonding, badges, cost, sponsors,  etc. is quite easy by comparison  to real world clothing design. I might be wrong though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wedge said:

Not being funny but if you're over the age of 16 and not a member of the playing squad I'm not sure why you'd wear a replica shirt anyway!

Because it gives me motivation to get the Tyrone physique when I wear it at the gym