Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is a unique player style wise that a top team wouldnt risk signing him. he is very good but have said before you need to have a back 5 or 2 defensive midfielders to get the best out  of him

Closest thing as a player to him is probably Pogba

This sounds quite deep! so would he fit in our team next to ramsey ? 

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

This sounds quite deep! so would he fit in our team next to ramsey ? 

Probably not as Ramsey is quite attacking as well, Kamara with Luiz/Nakamba behind him we would be stronger. If he signed he would probably be very good for us in attack but its in defence we would struggle

Just now, Zatman said:

Probably not as Ramsey is quite attacking as well, Kamara with Luiz/Nakamba behind him we would be stronger. If he signed he would probably be very good for us in attack but its in defence we would struggle

Okay so the search continues 😂

6 hours ago, RicRic said:

Yeah im in notion of this too, we need a tall athletic machine who can control the dead centre of the pitch with flair and dazzle 👍🏽 Not a foreign JWP… need a 5’11 or above CM so we become HARD TO PLAY AGAINST… i dont want to play the top teams and feel so vulnerable like we did last season our record against those teams were woeful.

Man after my own heart.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Owen Wijndal to Ajax for £8m.

Would have been perfect for what we appear to be after.

Interesting to see who we get.

Bargain, I tipped him 2 years ago.

he hasn’t kicked on but that is a low fee and would have been a good second left back here.

Just now, messi11 said:

35 Million net Spend in the last 2 seasons. With Davis, Trez, El Ghazi, Luiz, Sanson possibly going it could be 0 net spend.

Should we be worried?

Absolutely 100% yes.  Its obvious the owners are only in it to make money.   Can someone see if David Sullivan is still looking to buy a club in the area please?  FFS :bang:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

35 Million net Spend in the last 2 seasons. With Davis, Trez, El Ghazi, Luiz, Sanson possibly going it could be 0 net spend.

Should we be worried?

No we should actually be encouraged. 

If we had to do the net spend of the 2 seasons before every season I would have been more worried tbh.

• Thanks 1