Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

5 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I think a lot of the Otavio noise is coming off this account. What’s interesting is she’s shared a tweet from April last year where she basically announced grealish to city. 

Tbf there was loads of noise about him going City so wouldn’t have been the only journalist to bring it up. 110 pretty close though.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tbf there was loads of noise about him going City so wouldn’t have been the only journalist to bring it up. 110 pretty close though.

It's pretty much correct on the assumption they're referring to euros. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think there was in April though, 110 euros that is too I think so pretty spot on 

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

First blue ticker pinned it!  Would we really start with 20m when they apparently want 40 odd?

Didn't another blue ticker say wolves had a £25m bid rejected earlier in the week? 

Sounding more and more to me like he'll get himself a bumper new Porto contract by the end of the summer 

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

First blue ticker pinned it!  Would we really start with 20m when they apparently want 40 odd?

James Ward Prose and Yves Bissouma bids would indicate exactly that to be fair.

Edited by RichiBoi11
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Dude is probably full of shit tho

200k followers. Anyway, we'll see soon if we make a bid or not. We wrap things up very quickly if/when it becomes public

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Otavio talks FALSE then! got excited for nothing.
What a boring transfer window so far. Gerrard pull is finished. 
Villa owe us a big 40million + signing

Utterly tragic...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

200k followers. Anyway, we'll see soon if we make a bid or not. We wrap things up very quickly if/when it becomes public

This guys been wrong many times. Tier 3. He recycles everything 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Fair enough. I'm not that impatient about signings. We'll get an 8 in at some point I'd say.

I really hope you're right. Walsall will beat us if we dont sign one

Edited by messi11

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

With some of these posts you owe us all a Lobotomy.

It makes such depressing reading I think I want one too.  The happy gibber of someone who does not give a tuppenny jizz about wind up merchants.