Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Is this fella reliable

Yes he is. Fabrizio is the definition of a tap in merchant, done well for himself by only really mentioning anything when it's close.

This guy is more definitive on it than Fab too, stuck his neck on the line more than Fab has, he was saying Atleti was close last week and has swung 180 and been much more definitive on his expectation now too.

• Thanks 2

I can’t say that I’ve seen much of him, but the fact that we’ve seemingly beaten off  some of Europe’s biggest clubs, and the fact that he’s turning his back on Champions League football has me very excited! 

I’ll put this one alongside Couthino in the “never thought it was going to happen but delighted now it has!” bracket. 

His wages will be big but no fee offsets that hugely! 

The CEO, Gerrard and Lange in Marseille.

Top Brass don't usually get involved unless it's deal sealing time.

Plus Gerrard's comments should have probably been huge indicators.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

Just now, Herman22 said:

I’ll put this one alongside Couthino in the “never thought it was going to happen but delighted now it has!” bracket. 

His wages will be big but no fee offsets that hugely! 

I'm more confident in our wage structure since hearing we got Coutinho for £17m and still managed to convince him to drop to £140k a week wages. Ain't no way anybody is signing for more wages than that this summer as we'd instantly piss off our 'biggest ever signing'. £140k will be our top wages for atleast a season or two and I think thats OK. It's big, but it's not insane. 

We'll need to Get Europe at some point to continue justifying it. But we aren't betting the house on it as it stands

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

I'm more confident in our wage structure since hearing we got Coutinho for £17m and still managed to convince him to drop to £140k a week wages. Ain't no way anybody is signing for more wages than that this summer as we'd instantly piss off our 'biggest ever signing'. £140k will be our top wages for atleast a season or two and I think thats OK. It's big, but it's not insane. 

We'll need to Get Europe at some point to continue justifying it. But we aren't betting the house on it as it stands

Coutinho is in £125k per week. We also pay a lot of bonuses based in league position and qualification for Europe etc.. so players can earn like 30% more in total on top of their base pay

Â