Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Kamara called up for France for the first time. I suppose that won’t make signing him any easier.

strange, he was about to declare for Senegal or thats what he told them

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Saliba is in there too

Get tapping up 

Kamara & Saliba.....

"Where's little Lucas" 😜

note: similar to the Grealish "where's little Phil" during the big tap up on England duty. (in case i didnt make sense)

Incredible final night as a Marseille player for our mate Booby.....RC Lens scored in the 96th minute to deny Monaco victory and guarantee OM direct entry to the Champions League group stages.

Back at the Velodrome it's been reported that had that goal not been scored VAR were going to recommend Marseille be given a penalty which would have been the last kick of the game and given them a 5-0 win which would have pipped Monaco on goal difference even if they has held on for the win. Brilliant drama.

On a general point I have to say choosing to leave OM must be tough for any player, especially one born and raised in the city like Kamara. The city, the stadium and their support is just extraordinary. What a club. 

• Like 2

Boubacar Kamara announces he is leaving Marseille

Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara has announced this morning on Téléfoot that he would be leaving the club at the end of his contract next month.

The 22-year-old midfielder will leave his hometown club after five seasons in the first-team squad, and having played a part in bringing OM back into the Champions League on the final day of the campaign.

“I’ve made my decision, which is to not renew and to leave OM at the end of this season. I think it’s the best decision for the next part of my career.”

“I’m at a point in my career where I want to progress, to discover a new challenge, a new league. I’ve chosen my future club, you’ll find out who it is soon.”

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/boubacar-kamara-announces-he-is-leaving-marseille/

Â