Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, david-avfc said:

Feels a bit like Bentancur in January. If it happens then great, but I’m not going to go overboard with it until it does actually happen 

Remember though, the Juve fans declared Bentancur rubbish so we dodged a bullet. 

He's literally transformed Spurs' midfield since signing. 

• Like 4

I'd be slightly concerned about his mental well being if he chose us over Atleti! 

Would purely be driven by money. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'd be slightly concerned about his mental well being if he chose us over Atleti! 

Would purely be driven by money. 

That’s modern football though. Our model is to develop players at a profit. If he joins and is a success he will leave or go. But it’s a big statement of ambition if we can land him 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rustibrooks said:

Apparently we are offering him what he wants, with all the noise recently it sure does feel like we are leading this race. However I’m hoping his agent is not just using us for another club to up their offer.

Villa just get this done ASAP.

Where has this been said? 

5 hours ago, david-avfc said:

Feels a bit like Bentancur in January. If it happens then great, but I’m not going to go overboard with it until it does actually happen 

Was about to say this. De ja vu.

Id be suprised,  very suprised in fa t of we signed him. Id go for bissouma..

15 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Where has this been said? 

The tweet above isn’t from the most reliable source but in the Athletic article about Coutinho’s deal it was mentioned that we are able to match what he wants.

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Awful source. 

This. Although I’d be shocked this would happen, this source is not one to go off with their 2,000 followers. 

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

No. And he probably won’t. But I’ll wait for proper confirmation. 

Funny you say that because someone like Fabrizio would’ve maybe tweeted something to confirm that an agreement is in place. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Funny you say that because someone like Fabrizio would’ve maybe tweeted something to confirm that an agreement is in place. 

Fabrizio has said all along we’re interested. As have a lot of other outlets. I’ll be amazed if he chooses us. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Fabrizio has said all along we’re interested. As have a lot of other outlets. I’ll be amazed if he chooses us. 

I'd be amazed too. What we were 15th when Gerrard tool over? We will end 15th. 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

I'd be amazed too. What we were 15th when Gerrard tool over? We will end 15th. 

This would need us to lose to Burnley, and Southampton to beat Liverpool.

Â