Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

I'm not sure the ability is there. However his pace, aggression and mentality will always be an asset.

I think in terms of pure crossing technique it is, obviously if you're talking as an all-rounder then that is a different discussion. He's had his moments with some great final balls but too often it's completely skewed or the wrong decision entirely is made.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

or get rid of the players that are not good enough, again a radical thought

Should be plenty takers for Ming's/Watkins/Martinez - so you will probably get your wish.

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

He just keeps losing the ball. He is meant to do the exact opposite in his position. he is unusually slow to release it today. Annoying me because I know he is better than this.

He takes risks, it comes with the territory. I've only seen him lose it once tbh, just now after a hospital pass to him.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Problem with Ollie is that he does one little swivel, gets away from his man, and then turns back into him. His desperation to prove he’s the man is driving me insane.

His main problem is that once he beats a man he still has 2 more to beat and not a single Villa player offering any support. Thankless task for him out on that right wing.