Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Agreed - Konsa looked at fault for the goal although we seem to be really poor at stopping the crosses coming in so we need to stop it at source!

Agree, poor letting the cross come in, but there was nothing special about the cross, and any half decent centre half should be clearing it no bother, but neither of them were anywhere near it

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Schoolboy defending for the United goal and both fullbacks look lost.

Desperately need new defenders in if this systems going to work as the players we have aren't able for it.

Or change the system to suit the players  we have......(radical I know)

Just now, Awol said:

Yes, a man playing for his shirt - and playing well 

I would be gutted if he was dropped for Coutinho. But I'm pretty sure he'll try and fit both in, considering one is a 25-year-old £33m investment and the other is a six month loan.

They're getting a man over all the time. The goal was soft as ****, just like the 2nd Brentford goal. Annoying. Full backs dragged all over the shop.

Ings at fault first, doubling up for no reason and leaving the spare man too open. Then Mings for doing nothing to stop the ball in and getting dragged out of position again.

Lots of work to do at the back.

1 minute ago, Indigo said:

Fan of Matty Cash but his end product is hurting my soul at times this season. The ability is there but his decision making can be so off.

I'm not sure the ability is there. However his pace, aggression and mentality will always be an asset.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Seen it again now, its too high for Mings, the cross was perfection can't argue with that but he should have been allowed to put the ball in, closing down was the issue.

He should be taller in that case.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3