Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Just now, rjw63 said:

Just been reading the comments on BBC Sport, there's some green-eyed bitter **** out there :crylaugh:

Good! Makes a nice change to being "nice" Aston Vila who roll over to have our tummy tickled!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, sne said:

From a Barca forum:

Coutinho loan deal will not be completed before Tuesday. The player is still positive for COVID-19 and cannot travel to England.

ouch, funny no mainstream sources mention it though?

It’s not just the signing of Coutinho but the message it sends out. We mean business.

Smith just wouldn’t have pulled this off and Gerrard will attract big name players.

Back to Coutinho, he’ll want to get fit and back to form in order to secure a spot into the Brazil World Cup team.

What owners we have. Thank you NSWE for sanctioning this.

4 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Just read he'll cost less than the Barkley loan. If that's true then it's actually an incredible bit of business.

Its a bit of a meaningless statement tbf. 6 months vs 12 months plus we paid a fee for Barkley. Even if we covered 100% of little Phils wages it would still be less than the Barkley loan. 

Personally I don't give a crap about finances. I trust the current owners know what they are doing. I care about seeing good players play for Villa. 

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Depending on how professional you've been with your training and how lucky you've been with injuries.

No issue with professionalism with Coutinho, injuries bit of a worry thou.

Yeah meniscus tears can be pretty damaging to athletes careers.

Â