• Watkins
    • Bailey
    • Young (Bailey 31)
    • Chukwuemeka (Targett 67)
    • Sanson (Nakamba 71)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/21 at 23:59

Just now, Spoony said:

Dougie MOTM. Truly immense.

Repeating what I said in the match thread: This second half performance has been unbelievable and I’m a very very happy man against impossible opposition. We have totally transformed. We would have been obliterated at half time during any other period from the past 10 years. 

Purposely pissing on chips here.

No coincidence he looks better further FORWARD and influencing attacks? 🤔

I've always said it.

• Like 1

very good second half and we very nearly made it a draw. I'm sure Chuk will be really disappointed with that miss, but he'll learn and be fired up to do even better. very proud of the fight we saw today. UTV!

So proud of that second half performance - given the quality of the opposition we were our own worst enemy, but that came against relentess pressing and energy from City, not to mention their relentless fouls in the middle of the park.

MOTM is either Marv or Dougie. Young was excellent.

If only Carney had scored, what a moment.

Brave, bold subs from Gerrard. Sanson is a welcome return.

I don't recall Emi being tested greatly, so the manner of the goals conceded is a sour note.

There's a lot we can take from the game.

Fantastic goal from Ollie.

We had City rattled second half.

• Like 2

Well that could have been a lot worse. Great to see the tenacity of the team. The expectations of Gerard are clear to see. 

not a great game to watch as City so dominant but not a bad score on paper, looking forward to the next (dont normally say that)

• Like 1

Brilliant. In hindsight I think Ramsey would've been the better sub instead of Chukwuemeka, he's way too raw to play in a game like this but it'll be a huge vote of confidence for the young lad. A tremendous effort and some exciting in game management from the boss. UTV and on to Leicester.

• Like 2

Won the second half. Hate how City always foul when you are trying to create an attack, but it's something the top teams do.

Happy to see Chuk and Sanson come on.

We'll beat them next time.

Also, to add that I thought Mike Dean was decent tonight.

Edited by Jono62

Proud of that performance, unlucky not to get a point, we’ve played poorer teams this season and looked lost tonight we didn’t, love that we are using the depth of the squad now, onto Leicester!

We gave it a far better go than I expected us to. That second half was excellent, and we were closer to drawing level than they were a third. 

Lots and lots of positives to take from that. 

Douglas Luiz was terrific, as was Ollie. I was also really encouraged by Emi2’s second half performance. 

• Like 2

Â