• Watkins
    • Bailey
    • Young (Bailey 31)
    • Chukwuemeka (Targett 67)
    • Sanson (Nakamba 71)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/21 at 23:59

Just now, Bizzzle said:

Never thought I’d see the day when I voted good for a game reffed by Mike Dean but here we are

for real, actually performed really well. should have probably booked Fernandinho at some point though.

Enjoyed the second half, liked the subs. Shame Carney didn't score that chance. The performance gave me confidence we'll be well clear of a relegation battle soon.

City played some great stuff- awesome technical skill from their players- as you'd expect with their cost and coach

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Even Mike Dean behaved, was fair with decisions and no silly mistakes

Had to give him a «good» rating. Felt wrong, but fair is fair.

• Haha 2

Done is proud tonight. Overawed first half, but second half really made a game of it. Carney and Sanson both looked decent when they came on. I’ve become a closet Marv fan, everywhere he should be. 

Grealish also in no doubt what Villa fans think of his life choices. Good. 

Edit: Ollie’s goal was fantastic. 

Edited by Awol

No disgrace in this, they are light years ahead of us, SG and co said the right things at half time which got a bit more out of us. Emi2 improvement but obv more to come. 

Nice to here a few boos, anyine with a problem with is from cloud cuckoo, you don't sell your soul to the devil and expect to have your arse kissed, **** him.

probably the best Mike Dean performance I've seen, barely hindered the game 

• Like 2

A couple big chances 2nd half and we could have been getting at least 1 point. While mings did well enough, his heading is not good but that's nothing new, just annoying when everything is directed to his head when free kicks go our way and he rarely if ever, bothers the defence.

Was expecting them to put another few past us but a mix of them slowing down and us upping our output kept the score respectable and our performance was good.

Sansom looked quite good when he came on, most of us hoped he would be the energy and control we need and he didn't disappoint.

Chuck looked nervous and grew into the game and would have topped it off with a goal if not for a top save.

Slightly disappointed we didn't get that second goal .

Just now, El Zen said:

Had to give him a «good» rating. Felt wrong, but fair is fair.

indeed. the one time the rating "Mike Dean" just doesn't suit the man himself. topsy turvy shit.

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

I thought that. Tbh, it feels like it isn't the first time that's happened. 

It was a deflection of off Bailys boot, it completely changed direction..

• Like 2

City are so good that you have to play perfectly and have a little luck on your side in order to beat them.  That said, we played well today.  

Good performances all around from the team, but Buendia, Dougie, Mings, and Young were the standouts.  Buendia is my MOTM.

I hope Targett & Bailey are alright.  Bailey just can't catch a break with these muscle pulls.

Â