Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

4 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

We've all seen some poor Villa sides over the years, and ones with much worse players than what we have currently.

Can anyone remember a side that created fewer clear cut chances than this one? Because I can't.

Quite right...we've had much worse players than this bunch. That tells you everything about this manager....F off

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

So I was told we are going to be 9th tonight so why am I moaning but the table says we are 16th.  Can somebody explain what I missed?  Gerrard’s about to come on Sky6Sports to explain after the break

Who the hell told you we would be 9th tonight?!!

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

He’ll get sacked on Monday the day after we lose to Chelsea. We won’t get battered but another narrow defeat, 9 points from 10 easy games and it should be good night. 

I would let Jedinak or Carla Ward somebody from the youth team take over the Chelsea game, might actually show a game plan

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

He’ll get sacked on Monday the day after we lose to Chelsea. We won’t get battered but another narrow defeat, 9 points from 10 easy games and it should be good night. 

Noooo, I can’t wait another week please.  

Put us out of our misery now!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just heard him on the radio, saying the forward players need to give us more and players are improving….what game does he watch, it’s all on you gerrard you set the team up

He said the same after Leeds and how it was only fair after blaming his defenders earlier in the season. What an amateurish way to view a game. How about defending and attacking as a unit. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I feel like the Gerrard project ended the day Beale went to QPR 

We were rubbish last season too. 

Slippy with the same post match rubbish, blah blah we need more quality blah blah. Obviously nothing is his fault, it's not his tactics or subs its the players fault. 

Â