Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Playing both Buendia and Coutinho is as dumb as playing Ramsey and McGinn.  Guess there wasn't any options though. 

At one point this season we've looked good and that was with Archer and Baily making runs with Buendia playing more centrally and a bit deeper. With Tim and Luiz sitting midfield. Was in a cup game. Never looked to take advantage of what looked like a very capable team, albeit against a championship team. 

We're looking worse and worse. He just doesn't seem capable to me. Hope he goes. 

Just now, Zatman said:

Genuinely when was the last enjoyable Villa game? 

He has drained the club of any entertainment and killed the feelgood factor that had been built up. The worst appointment we have ever made considering the owners ambition

4-0 Southampton… was that March?

Just now, MrSmirch said:

Set us back 2 years. You and your gimp purslow can **** off.

And the rest. The results on the pitch might get back to where they were in a year or two. I don't see the relationship with the fans being repaired in anything like that time

I have defended Gerrard but the last two matches have been too much. We are so cautious and utterly clueless. I think the players have to take a fair amount of the blame and I’m far from convinced that any other manager will do much better but I think we have no other choice than to try something. I’m just so bored.

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

bad referee

This will be a stickler for me

He wasn't necessarily a bad referee, 2nd week in a row we've been involved in a game that's in the mud, lots of dirty niggly fouls and gobbling off and pushing and shoving trying to get under each others skin, time wasting, moaning and generally horrible physical football

There's a common denominator between those 2 games...

I think we're a dirty team

Add it to the list

• Like 3

We're not improving at all. If we can't beat 10 men and then a team that's conceded for fun then what chance against the teams in the top half? For me, we've just drawn two relegation candidates and that puts us in the mix. He has to go. 

• Like 1

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

Why though? What difference does it make genuinely 

oh you're preaching to the choir...i'm just saying i don't see it. you ideally want a caretaker to take 1 or 2 games max. not 3+

Â