Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Genuinely when was the last enjoyable Villa game? 

He has drained the club of any entertainment and killed the feelgood factor that had been built up. The worst appointment we have ever made considering the owners ambition

Yep, win lose or draw every game feels draining and uninspiring. It's a horror show, it really is. 

Football when all is said and done is an entertainment. I am not entertained 👎

• Like 3

So I was told we are going to be 9th tonight so why am I moaning but the table says we are 16th.  Can somebody explain what I missed?  Gerrard’s about to come on Sky6Sports to explain after the break

• Haha 2

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

This isn’t spoken about enough. Look at where they are now and where we are..

To be fair.... They are in the Championship and we are in the Premier League....

* Yes I know... Not for long if we carry on like this etc...

Just now, rbcuk said:

Just heard him on the radio, saying the forward players need to give us more and players are improving….what game does he watch, it’s all on you gerrard you set the team up

More excuses and players thrown under the bus instead owning up to your own failings as a coach.

GTFO (not you @rbcuk 😁)

• Haha 1

Just now, M_Afro said:

He’ll get sacked on Monday the day after we lose to Chelsea. We won’t get battered but another narrow defeat, 9 points from 10 easy games and it should be good night. 

I want him gone before Sunday, I want to go and enjoy the game Sunday but I won’t if he's still in the dugout 

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

So I was told we are going to be 9th tonight so why am I moaning but the table says we are 16th.  Can somebody explain what I missed?  Gerrard’s about to come on Sky6Sports to explain after the break

We are 5 points off 6th... What you moaning about? 

😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chine said:

I was listening to the singing and mid song it just got turned down to barely able to hear it 

Carragher with his finger on the volume control? 

• Haha 1

Â