Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

25 minutes ago, jim said:

Yep, unbeaten in 4 with an injury ravaged team.2 points outside the top ten.

Forest parked the bus and caused us no issues. Our front players were garbage. He needs to find a way to turn the chances into goals! 

Onwards and upwards!

Oh I see it’s a ‘bit’. Noted! Whatever helps you get through!

27 minutes ago, jim said:

Yep, unbeaten in 4 with an injury ravaged team.2 points outside the top ten.

Forest parked the bus and caused us no issues. Our front players were garbage. He needs to find a way to turn the chances into goals! 

Onwards and upwards!

It should be clear that this is satire but the fact that I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not is testament to your blind faith support of the worst manager we’ve ever had. A peculiar hill. Bravo sir. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 4

We’re stuck in that void of knowing there’s no sustainable future for him at Villa, but him just picking up enough points to keep him in the job by the skin of his teeth. We’ll be narrowly beaten by Chelsea on Sunday in what Gerrard and his pundit mates will construe as a ‘moral victory’.

9 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

4 wins in 20 league games with the performance level consistently poor and boring.

A shambles from Gerrard and the longer this is allowed to go on the worse it looks for Purslow.

Defeat vs Chelsea next. UTV!

Obviously the problem staring us in the face is Gerrard. But in some ways I don’t blame him. He’s just a bloke doing a job that he’s not very good at. You can’t blame him for taking the job and the huge amount of money that goes with it. The blame lies with the bloke who gave him the job and continues to employ him. At the moment I blame Purslow. However if nothing happens soon it’s hard not to point the finger above him too. 

I hope and believe that NSWE are working, away from the spotlight, to fix this mess. If Purslow is still defending the SG project then he should go too. If those two are happy to let this fiasco continue, then I really do despair. They’re notoriously tight lipped and so we shouldn’t mistake the lack of news with a lack of activity. The silence is almost deafening. I guess we’ll likely find out what’s happening once it’s happened. 

• Like 3

Â