Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Just now, Stratvillan said:

Why is the follow up allowed? The half was over.

100% VAR realised and told him to kick off again. Or the players naturally did it and the ref realised and thought shit...and let it happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Never a penalty when you look at the second angle they didn’t use for the VAR 

Crock of shit.

and this is why VAR exists, scum12 have to stay at the top of the game, its being eased in slowly but trust me, the top clubs will get the majority go their way, more or less guaranteeing results for them.

Smith needs to go. Should have changed it after 5 minutes and again has waited far too long.

Villa have been an absolute sham at the back since Terry left.

That really was embarrassing!

• Like 1

Oh well. It’s no less than we deserve anyway. We’ve been as bad as any team I’ve seen all season. 

If Deano doesn’t make drastic changes at half time, I’ll be extremely disappointed. Nothing is working, and we’re playing the wrong formation and the wrong style. This isn’t Dean Smith’s Aston Villa. Something is wrong. 

Just now, mrchnry said:

If we come out for the second half the same then Smith is done for me. 

Need to go 4-3-3. Axel, Targett (worst performance I have ever seen) and Ollie off. Young to left back. Bailey left forward. Ramsey into midfield and Emi right forward. 
I am done with Smith. Love the man but I love my dad and he would also be a rubbish manager.

• Like 1