Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

limpid

Time to ditch this formation now, we can play it against City and Pool away, but not against the others. We have no creativity, just kick and run, Ings and Watkins dont get any quality balls at all to work with, and we have Bunedia and Traore on the bench.

Ramsey is a weak link for us, if we need to continue with this formation then Buendia must come in for him now.

• Like 3

Not a great half at all, tottingham haven’t been good but we’ve been worse. Needs to change second half, time for a shake up and try something new. At least we’re only one goal down, get an equaliser quickly and we can change the momentum. 

The fluid football of the last few games has gone today. I'm sure some will jump to criticise the formation or Ings and Watkins as a pair as they've already made their minds up. But I don't see that as an issue today. 

It's poor quality on the ball and the midfield being the worst of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

Time to ditch this formation now, we can play it against City and Pool away, but not against the others. We have no creativity, just kick and run, Ings and Watkins dont get any quality balls at all to work with, and we have Bunedia and Traore on the bench.

Ramsey is a weak link for us, if we need to continue with this formation then Buendia must come in for him now.

We've played brilliantly for 3 games and you want to ditch it the first time we drop off? 

Well. Work to do here, but at least we’re still in it, scorewise. Half time will be mega important. I’d make changes, swap Watkins for Buendia, drop him back into midfield, to pack it out a bit swap McGinn for Nakamba.