Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

limpid

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I was trying to think of one, to be charitable. Think Martinez is the closest I can think of. 

Cash was looking OK - although dived in unnecessarily a couple of times.  But yeah, we've been poo.

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Lol.

As proven. He's pretty poor with the ball at his feet and he's not a great finisher. He's pressing ability negates those things but currently this season he's been poor in that regard as well. 

I like the bloke a lot but it's hardly a wild accusation to say he's not a great footballer. 

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Have Ings and Watkins linked up once yet in the matches theyve played together? 

No

5 minutes ago, Caddy said:

if you forget Bailey's 21 minutes of brilliance, Archer's LC goal is the only open play goal we've scored since the int'l break.

So if you forget 3 goals in 3 games we haven't scored any?

• Haha 3

I reckon this is the type of game we need to see cameron archer in. get him on 60 minutes ish, he will be well up for it, and you know that if he gets a chance he will probably bury it. its important we do score today because if we create even 1 decent chance we need to be sure it hits the back of the net if we want to take a point or more away from there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

If we're being honest, we haven't got a player playing well anywhere on the pitch. 

It's one of those.

It's weird though, we started so well.

When they stepped up we started crumbling.

Just as their are " confidence players ", we really seem a "confidence team "

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

So if you forget 3 goals in 3 games we haven't scored any?

If you forget 3 goals that came in 21 minutes, all inspired by a player that's unavailable because they're injured, we've not scored any.

Which is clearly a problem because we quite need a goal at the moment and bringing on Bailey isn't an option.