January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

14 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

I can see us targeting eastern european players for some reason, I have no idea why though!? 🤣

I was gonna ask why but you already say you have no idea 🤣

Any good uns out there? 😆

Ok he plays in Italy, but can we finally sign Milinkovic-Savic? 🤣

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I was gonna ask why but you already say you have no idea 🤣

Any good uns out there? 😆

Ok he plays in Italy, but can we finally sign Milinkovic-Savic? 🤣

He would cost about 90 million 

Just now, Zatman said:

I was joking. I think he’d be gettable around 60 but he would be too difficult to attract for us. I rate him so highly though.

But there you have quality. He would sort our midfield out! 😆

Anyway, our strategy needs to be targeting players just before they reach that kind of level and not paying out such huge fees..

59 minutes ago, Xela said:

I wasn't suggesting we buy any Rangers players, I was just putting names out there that could be linked to us in January. 

No probs. I don’t think the responses were aimed at you, just a general view.

We’re going to be linked, for sure. What else do the media do but make up easy BS nowadays?

I hope we set our sights much higher…

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I don't think we'll be dropping this much on a player but I think SGs ambition will see us targeting players above SPL level.

There have been been some quality players up there in the past but the current crop are below the standard we should be aiming for.

The only one I could see is Kamara in January and only then, if we have started worse then we all hope and find ourselves in a battle for survival.

Just now, theboyangel said:

I would be very underwhelmed if we brought in Kamara and Kent from Rangers in January… 

We need to be looking at better players than them. 

Those are names I could see Norwich or top Championship clubs going for, not clubs that are aiming for top half PL positions in the next few years.

• Like 3

I have a feeling, we will sign one or two, what appear to be underwhelming signings....like West Ham have.

I think he will instill a bit more physicality, in to us.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I would be very underwhelmed if we brought in Kamara and Kent from Rangers in January… 

We need to be looking at better players than them. 

Whilst I agree, I think we need to be careful with this attitude. We all though Bailey would be good and he’s been absolute guff so far 

8 minutes ago, grobs said:

Whilst I agree, I think we need to be careful with this attitude. We all though Bailey would be good and he’s been absolute guff so far 

He needs an injury free run of games for sure but to call him guff is a little OTT. 

• Like 4