January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

Think Preece has been thrown duff info after his recent insider comments about Dougie L. Cannot see this happening..

we won’t go from signing Digne and Coutinho to Kamara - just not in the same skill level we’re aiming for. 

We’re better off playing Luiz out of position until Nakamba comes back for the remainder of the season. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, theboyangel said:

Think Preece has been thrown duff info after his recent insider comments about Dougie L. Cannot see this happening..

we won’t go from signing Digne and Coutinho to Kamara - just not in the same skill level we’re aiming for. 

We’re better off playing Luiz out of position until Nakamba comes back for the remainder of the season. 

Honestly I never watch Scottish Football..... some people seem to rate him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

Honestly I never watch Scottish Football..... some people seem to rate him

I’m sure he’s a good player but looking at our current vision of getting two quality players in every position I just don’t see him being of the calibre we striving for.

fingers crossed for Bentancur signing by Monday 

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

I’m sure he’s a good player but looking at our current vision of getting two quality players in every position I just don’t see him being of the calibre we striving for.

fingers crossed for Bentancur signing by Monday 

You're probably right on him not being the right calibre, the reason I don't watch Scottish football is because it is crap.

Therefore there is only a few players that is worth a premier league club looking at

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

That you Boris? 

"Lets all have a Disco", "Lets all have a Disco"..la la la la

"round my place"..Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

Ekrem KONUR, who as far as I can tell has a reputation for not being very reliable, started the story yesterday that Glen Kamara was the back up option, Preece is probably just copying him, rather than having any actual knowledge on the situation himself.

• Like 1

Kamara did stand out for Finalnd when I saw them at the Euros, I thought it was Kante at first, very similar but obviously not as good. He was very 'busy' in that DM role and covered an awful lot of ground. 

I'm not sure he's the sort of standard we need though. If he was currently in our squad, he'd be the sort, like Hourihane, we'd currently have on loan at a Championship club.

Edited by UpTheVilla26

51 minutes ago, paul514 said:

You're probably right on him not being the right calibre, the reason I don't watch Scottish football is because it is crap.

Therefore there is only a few players that is worth a premier league club looking at

Kenny Dalglish and Andy Gray says Hi....😀

I don't think its crap, but it is certainly lower grade....but McGinn proved to be able to step up.

Its not a league to ignore, but I would imagine, you have to do your homework in studying players.

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

See also Chopper bikes, lava lamps and prog rock.

We're pushing it a bit to say Scottish football isn't crap because it produced these two fifty years ago!

Prog Rock is still ace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

See also Chopper bikes, lava lamps and prog rock.

We're pushing it a bit to say Scottish football isn't crap because it produced these two fifty years ago!

ok how far back can't we go before its relevant😀 

Odsonne Edouard or John Mcginn have stepped up ok.