January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Might be getting mixed up with Cammy Kerr from Dundee. This is Kerr Smith from Dundee United.

Think Cammy is a RB though.

I’ve regoogled him and your right of course, I am now an expert on Kerr Smith. He’s played 5 SPL games this season and had one yellow card but no reds. Pussy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dounavilla said:

yes, be careful not to mix up with his older cousin Mothirfuk. 

Semi seriously, what do we sing if this Kerr Smith bloke becomes a first team regular?

The popular, "There's only one Kerr Smith" is clearly a bit of an own goal.

• Haha 3

The last two times I thought we had very good transfer windows were:

• Summer of 2015 - Ended up getting relegated with some of the worst individual performances of all time
  • Summer of 2021 - Horrific start, ended up with Deano getting the sack and all the signings have yet to hit their expectations yet.  

Part of me has a sickening feeling with regards to being as optimistic as I am, but the difference this time is we're buying actual quality instead of taking punts on promising players.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KMitch said:

• Summer of 2015 - Ended up getting relegated with some of the worst individual performances of all time
  • Summer of 2021 - Horrific start, ended up with Deano getting the sack and all the signings have yet to hit their expectations yet.  

Part of me has a sickening feeling with regards to being as optimistic as I am, but the difference this time is we're buying actual quality instead of taking punts on promising players.  

It has to click eventually, look at Moyes, absolutely finshed after spam, goes back and jackpot, I bet he can't tell you how it clicked either, sometimes it just happens.

7 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Which to me indicates why we're ripped up our own rule book on transfers.