Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That Lowe is such a good presenter.

yeah i think she has a great footballing knowledge, sometimes i watch NBC and they have a good panel of Robbie Earle, Tim Howard and Robbie Mustoe and Danny Higginbotham and they make a nice change to the usual sky or bt pundits at times. Her and Tim Howard were at the Villa v Spurs game at the back end of last season, we lost 4-0 and then they wheeled out their little presenting desk thing near the north stand

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well done Danny great game and goal last week

Welcome to the bench this week

If we’re going to play one up top, which we will do away from home more often than not, then it has to be Ollie. I’m sure Ings is mature enough to cope with that. Ings will almost certainly have a key role to play at some stage today. Battering the manager at every given opportunity is immature and boring.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Why is he on the bench. Our medical team are very lenient constantly letting injured players be on the bench

Are you dense? Players get left on the bench all the time due to a slight knock. Jesus christ stop trying to turn every little thing into an opportunity to attack Gerrard.

This is obsession is getting ridiculous. I only ever see this level of constant attack with some people when involves politics

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

Are you dense? Players get left on the bench all the time due to a slight knock. Jesus christ stop trying to turn every little thing into an opportunity to attack Gerrard.

I just find it bizarre every time somebody plays well then are dropped its a slight knock, never tactical reasons. I am sure Coutinho has a slight knock too

To be fair the club have been giving injury reports based on who has slight knocks and he wasnt on it... 

Looks tactical, if that's what it is then that's what it is, Bailey and Watkins are runners, Buendia has a better press, now we just need to see the tactics in action 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Somehow halfway down page 4 😬

Anyway, I'm probably being a bit petty, but it looked like he had time and space to take a touch or two for that long-ranger. Not saying it was easy, but. 

He definitely rushed it, poor focus. Shame, a goal would've done him a lot of good

• Like 1

Â