Tim Iroegbunam

useless

He can pass, He can tackle, He can shoot, He got high energy work rate, a physic build. Looks like we could have a complete midfielder on our hands here.
Hopefully we can find him a nice loan where he actually plays in Jan/Next season  

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Excellent again tonight against an experience Charlton midfield. He's got a lovely little drive that gets him away from players, he can put a bit of power into his running and his engine is fantastic. I think he's got a real chance of being something here.

Real chance of his name being misspelt 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Excellent again tonight against an experience Charlton midfield. He's got a lovely little drive that gets him away from players, he can put a bit of power into his running and his engine is fantastic. I think he's got a real chance of being something here.

Have said elsewhere, but of the youth games that I've watched, he's often been the standout player - and that's with Bidace, Chukwuemeka, Ramsey et al playing.

It's no wonder he was borderline first team with West Brom.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a few minutes this season and feature in the first team squad with some regularity next season.  

• 2 weeks later...

Nakamba's injury may well wll bring him closer to the first team. just needs to improve a few little things such as sometimes can lose possession or give away cheap free-kicks in dangerous areas, But for the most part he's been excellent so far for the U23s, from what I've been able to see probably our best player at that that level this season.

• Like 1

He'll get minutes for sure now. Unless we bring somebody in early in Jan. 

Him and Chuk the big winners here for minutes. Tim will I imagine get a run out Vs United in the cup, probably not a start, if he impresses maybe we could see him more often.

Talents they may be but Gerrard won't want to be playing two teenagers in CM so if Tim is going to get minutes, he'll need to be making a big impact to get ahead of Chuk. Different positions I know. They could play together but two teenagers there would be mad. 

Edited by HalfTimePost

I know he's not strictly "one of our own" but he could be number 5 for the season?? 

Archer, PB, Ramsey, chuk and then 2nd debut of the season after archer? 

Bogarde and Marschall also made a bench (plus another keeper I think??) hopefully younger Ramsey gets there by the end of the year too

Its great to see

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I know he's not strictly "one of our own" but he could be number 5 for the season?? 

Archer, PB, Ramsey, chuk and then 2nd debut of the season after archer? 

Bogarde and Marschall also made a bench (plus another keeper I think??) hopefully younger Ramsey gets there by the end of the year too

Its great to see

He made his debut vs Barrow

5 hours ago, a m ole said:

Given our schedule, and with Marvelous out, what are the chances we see his debut and more over the next few weeks?

If there are any games at all that is. Cancellations galore atm

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Â