Tim Iroegbunam

useless

Yeah he looks more of a CM rather than a CAM. Really played well just behind Carney. His passing ability is great! Also he done some incredible recovery tackles in the games I've seen him. 
Cant wait to see more of him against Wolves and Burton in the space of 5 days

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently he played well again tonight. Not sure if any others watched it?

yeah, we played poorly as a team overall, i think partly because we weren't firing and partly because Wolves were very good.

Overall, considering how below par much of the team was, Iroegbunam was consistently good imo, probably the Villa MOM i reckon.

Very talented player.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently he played well again tonight. Not sure if any others watched it?

He has got the lot . He really has. Seems to be able to be on it every game . He can tackle his man at full pelt and then 5 seconds later play a 60 yard pass straight to feet. Great engine on him. 

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He has got the lot . He really has. Seems to be able to be on it every game . He can tackle his man at full pelt and then 5 seconds later play a 60 yard pass straight to feet. Great engine on him. 

He seems to have a decent build on him already which will help massively at a higher level!

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Another great game tonight. Archer will take the plaudits for the goals but Tim was amazing. Started the game in a white kit. Ended it in a dark brown one. All action was a term invented for him 

We weren’t wearing that Coventry away kit from the late 70s were we?

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 29/09/2021 at 20:14, MWARLEY2 said:

Got q bit of Paul Ince in him i reckon. But with absolutely wonderful passing ability. Seems that our academy not only knows the great youth players at academy level but also the ones that are ready to develop quickly.that havent been snapped up yet. 

If you havent watched the 0 8 youtube highlights of stoke on monday then you will get more of an idea of what he is about.

This kid looks very promising, but I like the idea that he can mix it a bit.

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Another great game tonight. Archer will take the plaudits for the goals but Tim was amazing. Started the game in a white kit. Ended it in a dark brown one. All action was a term invented for him 

I like the sound of that.

13 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

He has a real chance of starting games in the first team this season. He is a class player. He’s got everything 

He covered every rain soaked blade of grass last night, his legs are like tree trunks 

Shame we drew Chelsea in the cup really. A couple more League 1 or Championship clubs and we'd have had more chances for the likes of Archer and Tim to get some first team minutes this season.

Would be great to see a midfield of Tim, Carney and a Ramsey in a few years

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Shame we drew Chelsea in the cup really. A couple more League 1 or Championship clubs and we'd have had more chances for the likes of Archer and Tim to get some first team minutes this season.

Would be great to see a midfield of Tim, Carney and a Ramsey in a few years

DM/CM,ATM,CM....Like it.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

He covered every rain soaked blade of grass last night, his legs are like tree trunks 

He might be the sort of player, I have been hoping for.

• Like 1

On 01/10/2021 at 23:45, MWARLEY2 said:

thats what we want at first team level.

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

He might be the sort of player, I have been hoping for.

Pass short  pass 60 yards to feet, tackle anyone and anything,  run to the game play 90 minutes and then run back home,  and shoot from 30 yards . Is this the type of player you are hoping  for ? 

• Like 2

Â