Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I developed a lot of sympathy for Leon and his dad watching that game. He is bloody well right. These players are not being coached properly. I would be angry as well seeing a manger throw away my career because he doesn't know how to manage a football team. They are sent out with no help on how to win a football match and asked to fit into some bizarre formation nobody understands and the opposition doesnt need to because they can easily pass through it and it presents no danger in open play.

I didnt want to hear Mr. Butler either but he has a bloody good point. Its in nobodies interest to see our players careers being wasted and losing games because the manager doesnt know what he is doing, the more its said openly the better.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, roonst83 said:

Looks more interested. But really doesn’t look equipped to ever cause a threat in this league. 

This is so wrong. He looks a massive threat just not played properly in a system thats not getting the best out of him.

If poch rodgers or potter has him in their team you see a meaning bailey

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

This is so wrong. He looks a massive threat just not played properly in a system thats not getting the best out of him.

If poch rodgers or potter has him in their team you see a meaning bailey

I hope so mate. But he doesn't seem to be able to take a player on which worries me as a winger. Hopefully a better coach can bring the best out of him as we were all so excited when he arrived. 

Should be starting games regularly in a system that plays to his strengths. Leon isn't the issue, looks capable and dangerous if used properly. The team is all over the place and there's only one person who can fix that....or not.

Random info.

Just got off the phone with Dad.

Never realised he " knew " Butler. ( Might have mentioned before but my Dad was a pro player in the day, and was part owner/manager at our local club in Jamaica for a bit )

Claims anywhere he goes he's a problem, very good coach and knowledge of Football but absolutely zero humility or tact. Hence why the Jamaican Football Federation want nothing to do with him.

Apparently he's overbearing and Leon is the total opposite and a good kid.

He said that Butler is actually in court now fighting a case against his biological son for assault , as they have had public fist fights. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

Â