Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Have Jamaica got any games during the upcoming break, would be typical if he does his hamstring again now he's starting to get into a decent rhythm of starts.

We play Argentina in a friendly on the 27th, ironically.

The Emis x Leon gone.

At least they can look out for each other. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I really, really want Leon to come good. 

But put Traore in the positions he got the ball tonight, and he probably scores a goal or makes a goal. Bailey never looked like doing either. 

Part of me wonders if it's the slow build up that doesn't suit him....but then there's part of me that thinks he's just an N'Zogbia re-gen.

9 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Due to the chronic lack of support he suffered from. 

Failing to beat your man in 1 v1 or retain possession is basic , he failed to put a decent cross in until the floated one before he was rested , very poor 

Just now, Chine said:

Failing to beat your man in 1 v1 or retain possession is basic , he failed to put a decent cross in until the floated one before he was rested , very poor 

How can you retain possession if you have no options? He was isolated out wide with nobody to pass to ffs. You can't expect any player to beat his opposing number every time, let alone when he's doubled up on most times. 

Just now, lexicon said:

How can you retain possession if you have no options? He was isolated out wide with nobody to pass to ffs. You can't expect any player to beat his opposing number every time, let alone when he's doubled up on most times. 

One of the most infuriating things as a coach is the ‘no options?’ , when majority of the time it’s the player who lost the balls fault ,slowing play down / blind alleys or just generally mis controlling and dithering, this guy is better at these things than the good 

Â