Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

I much prefer when we sign a player that We battle teams like Tottenham or Chelsea for their signature rather than Wolves and Southampton, it sorta drops the players level when we are competing with those teams, prefer knowing the top teams were chasing and we managed to secure the deal.

Edited by RicRic
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

I much prefer when we sign a player that We battle teams like Tottenham or Chelsea for their signature rather than Wolves and Southampton, it sorta drops the players level when we are competing with those teams, prefer knowing the top teams were chasing and we managed to secure the deal.

You think a player becomes worst based on who is trying to sign them? When was the last time we beat Chelsea to a player? Why ignore Leicester and Everton the other 2 (far better) clubs linked? Do you scarf down all your hated broccoli as soon as mummy says you're not allowed it?

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

You think a player becomes worst based on who is trying to sign them? When was the last time we beat Chelsea to a player? Why ignore Leicester and Everton the other 2 (far better) clubs linked? Do you scarf down all your hated broccoli as soon as mummy says you're not allowed it?

Could of said sprouts, Broccoli is nice man cmon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Could of said sprouts, Broccoli is nice man cmon.

Broccoli is great. Doesn't stop lots of kids hating it. I'm not sure anyone even bothers with sprouts nowadays, unless they're roasted or using the leaves in a salad.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Broccoli is great. Doesn't stop lots of kids hating it. I'm not sure anyone even bothers with sprouts nowadays, unless they're roasted or using the leaves in a salad.

The only use for sprouts when I were a kid was in a catapult firing them at people, there cars and windows 😂

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

And then a spaceship will come down and laser Ollie Watkins’ foot off and then a bird will swoop down and poo in Buendia’s eye making him blind and then Dean Smith will die in a freak yachting accident.

I was fully expecting "and then a bird will swoop down and poo in Ashley Young's mouth Part Deux"

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I can't believe they have more than one striker. The fools!

When you think they finished 5th last season with Vardy and Iheanacho, and now they've added Daka as well.

Compare that to Watkins, Wesley and Davis and it is a concern as we'll need to be competing with these teams if we want to push for a Europa League spot.

But, hopefully we can get this deal for Bailey sorted, freeing up Traore to chip in a bit more as a striker, and also bring in Alvarez which (sadly) has all gone a bit quiet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Surely Leicester don't need any more players. Their squad is pretty awesome as it is. 

We pretty much don't have any first 11 quality right winger, it is the one position we have struggled to recruit for ever since Mahrez left

According to Fabrizio Romano it sounds like we are looking at Matheus Pereira, no mention of Bailey

• Like 2

Â