Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Twitter......

Leon Bailey on his way to Villa "yes can't believe it, knew it would happen"!

Jack Grealish on his way to Man City "Bullshite, no way, twitter full of crap full clickbait knobbers"!😂

Yes accept all the positive news blindly and deny anything negative under the exact same parameters. Got to love Twitter! 

• Like 1

The German source on this is the same fella last year as the Rashica nonsense. Max Bielefeld I think the guy on sky was.

Would be an interesting signing and certainly looks a better player and prospect than Emile Smith Rowe to me, albeit very different players.

13 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Twitter......

Jack Grealish on his way to Man City "Bullshite, no way, twitter full of crap full clickbait knobbers"!😂

One is conceivable, one isn't. What's the issue?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

The German source on this is the same fella last year as the Rashica nonsense. Max Bielefeld I think the guy on sky was.

Would be an interesting signing and certainly looks a better player and prospect than Emile Smith Rowe to me, albeit very different players.

What does Arlind Sadiku think of it? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Twitter......

True, one involves the player's dad confirming the 2 clubs are in contact and negotiating a fee and the other is nothing but pure speculation. Exactly the same.

• Like 2

Just now, BOF said:

You'll finally get your wish. All that hard work paying off.  Must feel good.

Didn't realise "good" was a type of feeling . I've heard tales of people feeling "good" about stuff but I always dismissed it as Hollywood propaganda.  

If this comes off I may go from completely dead inside to moribund.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I've been banging on about signing him ever since i saw his highlight video 3 minutes ago . He's been one of the best wingers in world football since late July.

This is very very good. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I've been banging on about signing him ever since i saw his highlight video 3 minutes ago . He's been one of the best wingers in world football since late July.

Kudos to Brumerican for his intensive research into this player. Personally I think it's down to him if we sign him and would like to thank him for it.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Made me laugh out loud

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being reported as close to joining us by sky Germany and Bild whilst kicker just have a piece from yesterday with direct quotes from him saying he needs a fresh challenge 

The local papers are doing the guff that the English media do and leading with "according to sky..." the levekuser anzeiger is the biggest local one (I think) and they only have a regurgitated snippet 

• Like 3

Â